Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

I'd take Koivu over Langkow easily. He's not that good, he just benefited from having Tanguay and Iginla as his wingers.

I thought you liked the Flames? :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just proved my point. 20th. Now lets say every centreman above him are first liners. There are what 30 teams in this league? 20th out of 30 is not very good.

I'm going to get into a war with CS for this but (IMO) if a genie made Nasland turn into Koivu you'd see someone get in Anaheims face. He never stops coming. Nasland either needs to step up or he needs Big Bert help. Whereas Koivu would die if he had to in order to gain the slot.

Since when does being a good player in that position depend on point totals? The guys checks and takes out 230lbs guys from time to time. And, make no mistake. He's CLUTCH.

I'm going to get into a war with CS for this but (IMO) if a genie made Nasland turn into Koivu you'd see someone get in Anaheims face. He never stops coming. Nasland either needs to step up or he needs Big Bert help. Whereas Koivu would die if he had to in order to gain the slot.

Since when does being a good player in that position depend on point totals? The guys checks and takes out 230lbs guys from time to time. And, make no mistake. He's CLUTCH.

No war coming from me. :P Nazzy isn't Nazzy anymore. I love Naslund and it hurts me to watch him play the way he does but with Vigneault's new defensive system, Naslund isn't the same player. I liked what I saw last night but he's not a gamebreaking player anymore.

The guy puts too much pressure on himself and he really needs to play with some young guys with speed and skill. I'm hoping that with guys like Grabner etc, he'll be able to turn it around ala Selanne. Until then, I can't defend him at all. :(

He needs another skilled player to play with.

Canucks Injury Update:

Dave Nonis stated on the team 1040 today that it's very likely we'll see BOTH Salo and Bieksa back in the lineup tomorrow! Great news! :clap:

I thought you liked the Flames? :P

What have I said over the past month or so that would make you think I liked them anymore?

It's funny, I was reading my response to the Conroy deal and that was only 4 months ago. Very positive on the Flames and I've since turned around again. Between my Avs having more wins and missing the playoffs, Calgary not even seizing the opportunity in the playoffs (the ****ing Oilers would've put on a better series) and the Game 6 goonery...they're back on my bad side.

Plus annoying the shit out of the bandwagon is amazingly fun.

What have I said over the past month or so that would make you think I liked them anymore?

It's funny, I was reading my response to the Conroy deal and that was only 4 months ago. Very positive on the Flames and I've since turned around again. Between my Avs having more wins and missing the playoffs, Calgary not even seizing the opportunity in the playoffs (the ****ing Oilers would've put on a better series) and the Game 6 goonery...they're back on my bad side.

Yet another reason I don't like the Canucks. :P

It seemed like you had a soft spot for them a while back and so I was surprised you were dissing them now. :P

Yet another reason I don't like the Canucks. :P

Hey, I don't like our "bandwagoners" anymore than you do. It's kinda sad really. Just ignore them.

Calgary's bandwagon fans are annoying.. luckily for us after we were down 2-0 to detroit those fans scraped there arms when they got pushed off the ole wagon. I for one put my flames flags on for game 1 of the pre-season until the day after elimination.. the rips and unraveling of my flags show my pride in the team.

this is horrible for the NHL that a pathetic sports town in Anaheim has a good hockey team that nobody outside the people going to the games care about. They should move the team to a town that really cares about the team. Not some yuppie pathetic crowd who can't name a player on the team.

Do you know who Chris Higgins is yet? :lol:

Montreal has a lot of dead weight to get rid of

Don't see the habs doing it either. Especially when 2nd liners are on the first line.

How would you know?

Why do you talk about things you don't know about? Aren't you embarassed? I would be...

[/b]

How would you know?

Why do you talk about things you don't know about? Aren't you embarassed? I would be...

You never are though?

You never are though?

Why don't you ask other people on this board then?

You think that

1) The Nucks have 4 top pairing defenceman.

2) The Nucks have good scoring depth and a top 10 offence in the league.

Bold statements, for sure.

And no other team has bandwagoners either?

Toronto and Vancouver bandwagoners are probably among the worst though. :P

:lol::lol::lol:

I asked him that last night!

You think that

:clap:

Day-um!

Sharks scored two goals in 24 seconds. :blink:

And Gionta scores to bring the Devils within two! :king:

You think that

:lol:

Please, you're making yourself look like a fool. I said the Canucks have a group that scores by committee. Someone on HF also brought up stats showing our offense was in the top 10 for goals for since Januray to the end of the season. I already told you. :P Get your facts straight before trying to put someone else down.

The defenceman aren't superstars, but all four of the top 4 can log huge minutes. They are underrated. Nuff said. B)

Now for the game that's being played..... GO DEVILS!

Pssh. It's easy to argue when you say stuff on YIM and change it when everyone else is looking. You said the Nucks have four top pairing d-men in Bieksa, Salo, Ohlund and Mitchell. You even once told me Ohlund was a top 10 d-man in the NHL (before the season). You also believe the Nucks have good scoring depth which is ridiculous. :P