Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

1-0 Canucks chop chop chop ;)

3-1 Ducks. Quack quack quack! :lol:

this is horrible for the NHL that a pathetic sports town in Anaheim has a good hockey team that nobody outside the people going to the games care about. They should move the team to a town that really cares about the team. Not some yuppie pathetic crowd who can't name a player on the team.

:popcorn:

By the way, did anyone else think that Bettman looked like a gangster when they showed him while Buffalo's fourth goal was being reviewed? :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone else think that Bettman looked like a gangster when they showed him while Buffalo's fourth goal was being reviewed? :lol:

Yep, he did :lol::lol::lol:

Vancouver is taking penalties again. Kunitz to the box - Vancouver will go on PP

dfym0.png

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Luongo was gone. Down and out on that last play. As good as he is; down and out = goal. Nice play by Mitchell to break up Selanne.

Things don't look good even with Bieksa and Salo. The good news is we don't hand out prizes. We don't have playoffs for nothing. Vancouver's mission is to get 2 goals, only half the game is gone...

...but boy oh boy. Anaheim has rust from their time off. You start to shudder when you figure they will wake up worse than what we see as the series goes on. Hockey Gods for Canucks :can:

Some things that non-Canuck fans wouldn't realize would be that with Salo and Bieksa out, the Canucks have opted to play Nathan Smith over Jannik Hansen. Hansen's speed, offensive ability and gritty two-way play would really help the Canucks right now but with us missing two studs back on D, they've decided to use Smith which is a pretty solid pk'er. Problem with Smith is that's all he can really do.

I've liked what I've seen in this game...mostly the 2nd period. The 1st period breakdown was dissapointing, but I'm still confident we can come back and tie this game. What I've liked is that the Canucks are generating offensive chances and Naslund and Morrison have done a pretty good job. Especially Naslund. We're not quitting and if we keep up some solid two-way hockey, I like our chances. We're going to get bodies back and that will help us obviously. Game 2 will be key to deciding this series. Then again, who knows?

Anaheim isn't owning us. The Nucks have to keep up the good play and keep it simple. Don't let what happend in the 1st period happen again. Stop taking penalties. I have to stay positive.... ^_^

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm quite pleased with how Krajicek has played so far. :)

no stupid penalties.

Swedish sisters have a tendency for dumb penalties.

Agreed. They must redeem themselves tonight or in game 2. Drop the 1st 2 and it's tee time. Burke was right. The Sedins do/did get too much criticism from the media. But you're on to something. If this was the future Habs and the Kostitsyn bros. weren't gelling I wouldn't mind Carbo breaking them up - if required. Too much of the same type of player and brotherly cliche can be bad sometimes. Besides, you can spread your scoring. 2 lines with 1 Sedin might be a good idea Vigneault.

The good news is that it hasn't come to that yet, but they do need to get going.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Vancouverites eat a lot of granola bars. Some people say its what makes them loonie and some people say its what makes them super healthy.

But they aren't really healthy... It's better than a chocolate bar, but there's still lots of sugar.

Damnit, stop going offtopic!!!!

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!

:king: