Sundin Won't Need Surgery

beliveau1

Sundin's Hip Won't Need Surgery

Sundin's agent is saying that the doctor has said he won't need surgery - I'm not saying this isn't true, but I have trouble believing an agent for some reason? :)

Edited by beliveau1

No one cares. :P

Living in the heartland of Laff-Nation one is constantly exposed to their propaganda, whether you care or not... :P

It comes at you from every corner of the media and the hockey centred population when you live here. :wacko::wacko::wacko: especially for a life long Habs fan who was born well before the last Leaf's Cup and has seen most of the :hlogo: dynasty years.....

I was pretty sure it was BS when I saw Steve Simmons running his mouth saying he knew sources close to Sundin who said surgery would be a must.

I hate that guy what a goof!

Mats Waltin, Swedish medical for Tre Kronor was the one that examined Sundin and he said afterwards that Sundin won't need surgery in Swedish national TV.

Pretty good source, ha?

Mats Waltin, Swedish medical for Tre Kronor was the one that examined Sundin and he said afterwards that Sundin won't need surgery in Swedish national TV.

Pretty good source, ha?

My original post wasn't saying that I didn't necessarily believe the report. Unfortunately the early reports here were just the word of Sundin's agent = and one should never believe a salesman, right... :D

However I do think the Leafs are playing with fire signing him for 2 years at close to 12 million as reports here are suggesting. Doing that will leave the Leafs tied up over the next 2 years with aging veterans taking up 25 million in cap space. That's more than half the budget! 'wow' Ferguson is demonstrating his sheer genius for all to see once more. :wacko:

As a Habs fan I say go for it Johnny.... :clap:;):D

Pretty good source, ha?

Waltin? Don't you mean Anders Valentin?

It was probably the sports news. I didn't see it myself but that's my guess.

And you have to reember that national television in Sweden can be viewed by 9 million people. That's, what, half the population of the greater NYC area?

It was probably the sports news. I didn't see it myself but that's my guess.

And you have to reember that national television in Sweden can be viewed by 9 million people. That's, what, half the population of the greater NYC area?

yeah but the Swedes are better looking then the NYC area.

Here they don't mix sports news with the national news.

Too bad Sundin will not be taking the Swed's offer. It would have been nice to get him outta Toronto. Oh well, I guess we can look forward to more of his leadership in TO.

Sundin does not need the surgery. That whole Leaf organization needs the surgery starting with Peddie and working its way up to all the people that have to sign off on trades. Glad my Raptors don't have to go through that crap any more with Colangelo as Prez and GM!

YES HE DOES NEED SURGERY - FOR HIS UGLY MUG :P

Unfortuntely there's no cure for that.