Will anyone be rooting for Ottawa to win the Cup

:angry::angry::angry::angry: I surely hope it is AVS before Sens.....

Oh well, it was Habs before AVS for me :P

Of course it's Avs before Sens!

The Sens fan in me is starting to creep onto the boards now, I'm just letting people know I'm legit this year and not a bandwagon jumper. :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the Habs are out I just cheer for players.

Me too. Lots of guys to like on other teams that have heart and soul and deserve to sip bubbly out of old Stanleys Mug. Funny, I do not hate any of the four teams left.

Just dislike Ottawa fans as they are Leaf fan clones with an inferiority complex. Nothing major, they just expect to lose. I really like Ottawa's big line. Too much fun to watch.

Are you talking about the Canadian enemy playing for the American Teams???

Because the Canadians playing for American teams are traitors and are american citizens therefore they are Benedict Arnold's! treason! :lol:

(lol I can't stop laughing) :lol:

wait a minute I'm a Benedict Arnold! :lool:

For those who do not know the greatest traitor in American History (minus the dixies in the civil war)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benedict_Arnold

well i started the thread and i hope the sens get trounced personally. like i hope liverpool get trounced off AC Milan in the champions league final :P

I am hereby against Ottawa just because PTG is for them. :P

Also, because I like the other two teams more. I would like Anaheim a lot more if they still had their old jerseys. I always think of them in a good light in my head withthat green aura, but then I see them on the ice and they're all black and ugly.

Go Wings Go!

I don't think ducks actually live in Anaheim, since there's like no green space.

Jerseys are okay, but not the best.

I like the Ducks jerseys a lot. I personally love black and it makes the team look more intimidating.

Anyways down with the SENS!!! :clap:

Sens in FIVE. :rolleyes:

I don't know what to do here...The Sens have just won the Eastern Conference Finals in 5 games and are moving on to the Stanley Cup Finals!

As it stands the Montreal Canadiens were the last Canadian team to win the cup. Part of me wants to keep it like that until we can win it again, but the patriotic part of me wants the Sens to win it and bring the Cup home!! What do you all think??

Go Sens Go?? :wacko:

Edited by cfposi

Canadian team deserves it, go sens.

Oh and, Buffalo would be nuts to re-sign Briere over Drury. They're going to have to choose between 'em, and they'll be smart if they keep Drury over him.

anaheim will go through- after watching em vs detroit i hope they get beat off the sens- the ducks play such boring crappy hockey- jiguere is the only reason their where their at. :wacko:

anaheim will go through- after watching em vs detroit i hope they get beat off the sens- the ducks play such boring crappy hockey- jiguere is the only reason their where their at. :wacko:

Sens play boring dead puck hockey with the lead as well.