One More Reason to Root Against the Sens

Fanpuck33

I'm sure every team has a skeleton in their closet, either on the team, or with their fans. How many teams have booed National Anthems? How many teams have fans who have gotten in to fights, or talk sh1t to the other team's fans? How many team's fans have vandalized things?

Now, what happened was pretty sad (although she talking shit about the Senators in their own building is kinda stupid), however, saying that it justifies not supporting the Senators playoff drive makes absolutely no sense.

"I'm not going to support X team because they have stupid fans!" Therefore, you will not support any team. Montreal, IMO, has some of the stupidest fans. These people harass their own players to the point that the players need holidays, or do not want to sign here.

Yes, but when I already don't like the team...

I see where you are coming from but as long as this is not the only reason you hate them its fine with me.

Yes, but when I already don't like the team...

So your lack of support has nothing to do with the woman being assaulted. Had it happened in the hometown of our favorite team, by fans of your favorite team, it wouldn't make you not support them right?

I think you should change the title to "just one more reason I don't like the Sens" or something like that.

I see where you are coming from but as long as this is not the only reason you hate them its fine with me.

I don't hate them, I simply don't like them. Division rival + nobody on the team that like.

She should change her name. "Luck" doesn't seem appropriate somehow.

Groundskeeper Willie: "Ach! They call this a soccer riot? Come on, boys, let's take 'em to school!"

Habs, I love

leaf, I hate

Sens, , , , , , , , , , , zero, zilch, nada

I think maybe a lot of Habs fans feel the same, bring on the 07/08 season

Habs, I love

leaf, bruins I hate

Bring on the '07-'08 season.

:hlogo:

I loath the Sens but I love Heatly and Volchenkov.

I like them both, too. and Ive gain alot of respect towards alfredson.

also, how can you not laugh when spezza does ??? :lol:

Habs, I love

leaf, I hate

I think maybe a lot of Habs fans feel the same, bring on the 07/08 season

I see where you're coming from. before the playoffs, I didn't hate the sens or liked them, I just didn't care about them.

they still have one of the ugliest uniforms in the league, though.

The Ducks are gonna hurt them, the closer you get to the cup the more it hurts when you lose.

I can't wait till i see the Sens with their head down with tears in their eyes and say we were so close.

I don't hate them, I simply don't like them. Division rival + nobody on the team that like.

+ they fight hard with the Boston Red Sox for the "biggest chokers" title.