Higgins and Komisarek sign 2 year deals.

Tony

It's not Ferguson Jr's fault. He's probably brilliant. But unfortunately in Leefy land there's contaminated water that makes one dumb. Either that or someone took a possessed voodoo dump in the basement of Maple Leaf Gardens back in '68. While the Canadiens have ghosts, the Leafs have rancid Sorcerer hauntings of the most wicked stentch :lol:

:lol: post of the day!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Ferguson Jr's fault. He's probably brilliant. But unfortunately in Leefy land there's contaminated water that makes one dumb. Either that or someone took a possessed voodoo dump in the basement of Maple Leaf Gardens back in '68. While the Canadiens have ghosts, the Leafs have rancid Sorcerer hauntings of the most wicked stentch :lol:

Dude, that seriously made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Too bad for JFjr that the teachers union is the real Leaf G.M.:hlogo:

Getting off topic on the thread but isn't it always something? If it's not the penalty that should have been called to Gretzky in '93, it's Owen Nolan. Or, it's getting Muller. Muller played great for them but unfortunately, it's Toronto :wacko: Not Muller's fault.

Gilmour goes back and plays one shift and blows out the knee.

It's getting rid of Kenny Jonsson, Fredrik Modin, Danny Markov and Russ Courtnall for John Kordic.

It's Corson leaving the team in the middle of the playoffs.

Even though they can boast about being elite status before the lockout - something stupid or ridiculous always happens. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING AND IT'S ALWAYS SO STUPID :lol:

It's da leefie leefs and da teachers union eh?

It's always something.

It's Toronto having the Devils on the ropes and threatening to win the series when Domi elbows Niedermayer. I called it right away as we probably all did. Domi just pissed off the Devils. Like Alfie did when he shot the puck at Nieds. What Domi did was worse and it cost them (you never know) a chance at the cup. New Jersey beats Toronto - again! :P

But, it's leefie land

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VUI4mJ9TLTY

Time in to video when Domi elbows Niedermayer is 1:57

Good job, "Me Idiot"

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Shakespeare could not have said it better. :clap:

I think the Blue team's curse is the fact 1967 was the final 6 team league season. Only 5 other opponents !

Now there are 30.

" Mommy, I'm scared. Too many monsters ! Where are you, mommy ? "

Poor old Blue-ey.... :puke:

Higgins and Komi will be attending the rookie camp in early July. They have been doing off-ice training but want to keep their skating sharp.

I love these guys.

:clap:

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey...266e&k=3331

Edited by Mr. Nasty

Christopher Higgins said he wasn't thinking about a new contract as much as erasing what he called the "embarrassment" of the past season.

"Ever since I got home, I've been getting it from my friends and my father over missing the playoffs," Higgins said yesterday from his home on Long Island, N.Y.

"It was nice to get the contract done, but I think that Mike and I are just hungry to get back on the ice and forget about last year."

^_^

Higgins and Komisarek are awesome. I can not believe they asked to go to rookie camp this is so good on so many levels I just hope the do not burn themselves out before the season starts.

Higgins and Komisarek are awesome. I can not believe they asked to go to rookie camp this is so good on so many levels I just hope the do not burn themselves out before the season starts.

Agreed. It shows great leadership by the two players and a love for the team.

While I love that they're willing to do the extra working out, let's not forget Pierre Dagenais once took part in rookie camp after a full NHL season. Not trying to compare my two favorite Habs to Dags, but let's not get overexcited by this.

While I love that they're willing to do the extra working out, let's not forget Pierre Dagenais once took part in rookie camp after a full NHL season. Not trying to compare my two favorite Habs to Dags, but let's not get overexcited by this.

This is very different the fact that they are both young (Leaders) on the team and doing it together. They will be very influential for the youg kids.

Awesome news. Way to go Bob!! Keep it up! :clap:

Both signed for 2 years for the same money.

$1.5M for the first and $1.9M for the second year.

Congrats Habitforming for being the 1st person to post in this thread that can read. :lol:

It is a bit exciting in that they want to be better. Dags on the other hand needed extra help with his skating.