Caps new jersey.

The-Habby2919

I don't like how the logo appears as if it's just a "screenprint." Not a fan of the white stripey things on the side either.

based on the preview designs we've seen, I think you better start getting used to the white stripey thing

I think the NHL wants every jersey look like that. Every one will have the stripes on the side anyway. Habs one will always remain the best !!!

I like it a lot.

When they went away from the red white and blue I was dissapointed.

Now that they are going back makes me happy they chose those colours because of the Habs you know and the American Flag.

I think the NHL wants every jersey look like that. Every one will have the stripes on the side anyway. Habs one will always remain the best !!!

I'll believe when I see it. Since I won't see it, I'm not gonna believe it. Those "prototypes" that everyone was discussing a few months ago were fakes. The Habs aren't gonna have a stripe down the side of the jersey. If you look at the original pic of all the jerseys, there's a Kansas City jersey in there. Totally fake. A few here and there may be similar, but not every team is gonna have the vertical side stripe.

I wonder what the chances will be that we'll see some of the new RBK unis at the draft Friday night. I'd think that the NHL would use the draft as an opportunity to roll them out and let people :wub: or :puke: about 'em during the rest of the summer.

I'll believe when I see it. Since I won't see it, I'm not gonna believe it. Those "prototypes" that everyone was discussing a few months ago were fakes. The Habs aren't gonna have a stripe down the side of the jersey. If you look at the original pic of all the jerseys, there's a Kansas City jersey in there. Totally fake. A few here and there may be similar, but not every team is gonna have the vertical side stripe.

I hope Habs won't get stripes on their jersey too. But i like these "fakes" prototypes. We'll see developments about this around august or so...

thats a retro logo for those too young to remember

well, i'm only 23 and i remember having hockey cards of Al Iafrate and Michael Pivonka with this kind of jersey.

I wonder what the chances will be that we'll see some of the new RBK unis at the draft Friday night. I'd think that the NHL would use the draft as an opportunity to roll them out and let people :wub: or :puke: about 'em during the rest of the summer.

I think thats what most teams are doing.

Definitely like the Bruins jersey.

Still don't know why the Caps want to go back to that crappy old thing though. I always thought the Eagle looked pretty cool.

Agreed. The jerseys they have right now look awesome, especially the black ones. Never really cared for the original one.