Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 10/13/07

Spider-Man NL

Canes 4 (Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole)

Habs 5 (Kovalev, Kovalev, Kovalev, Kovalev, Kovalev)

[Plekanec and Kostitsyn: 5 assists each)

:clap: :hlogo: :hockey:

last I heard cole was injured. :clap:

I like the prognostic on kovalev, though.

Edited by marky_and_komi

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last I heard cole was injured. :clap:

I like the prognostic on kovalev, though.

Well there go my predictions... and I really thought I nailed it this time. :(

Guys i just got up, and i'm not kidding you, i had a hockey dream and i still remember bits and pieces:

It was a habs game, and it was just ending, with the habs winning. It was an olympic style thing with the three stars of the game standing on a podium and being applauded. The three stars in my dream were Koivu, Markov and Streit, who each had an 8-point night.

Kovalev also racked up 5 points and 3-4 other habs has 2 points. :D

Edited by Cataclaw

What's the hype on Kovalev with these three goals and five points for line mates??

Is this a joke of somewhat, all i know is that Plekanek as shown tht with good wingers he can produce. Not to an all-star level. Please get back on earth.

It would be nice for other players to produce if we want to win on a constant base.

Koivu is always good against CArolina, goal by Ryder to get him in a goove, Something happening for the third line., especielly Latendresse.

Getiing production out of Smoke, i mean everybody has to contribute in order to win

more often than we lose. If we rely on Kovy we are gonna lose our big share of games.

The man doesn't show up every so often.

And the ghost be with us this year at the Bell Centre.

Well I am going to defend Kovy until he proves he has a negative influence on our team, and so far, he hasn't. This year, I will be putting my faith in him and he's 3 for 3 so far.

Man i don't think this game is going to be streamed. Looks like im going to have to rely on the radio :angry:

Anyways, we always suck against Carolina but we did win last time and have the home crowd to pump us up, so who really knows?

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I was able to catch the first game on Sopcast but the Pens game wasn't listed and now neither is tonights........

I need my Habs games to survive, yes radio is ok my now that I've got a taste of watching the game I need more.

Has anyone found another source for watching the games online??????

Cheers,

Desperate Dubai

Man, I think I'm gonna find a scalper buy tickets for the game, boo Brisebois and go back home.

Coming from the same game who ripped on the heart and soul of the Canadiens...

Anyways, we can win this game, but it's going to be a challenge.

GO HABS GO

Man, I think I'm gonna find a scalper buy tickets for the game, boo Brisebois and go back home.

Cool, and on a lighter note I think Breezer is in because Gorges looked too ineffective against Pittsburgh. He had some chances but he gave the puck away or made bad decisions that gave the Pens more attack zone minutes.

We'll find out soon enough if it's a good decision or not to dress Brisebois. Carbo seems to be chasing 2 PTS in every game if anyway possible. How the scratches feel about it is...well, too bad. I think that's what happened with Sammy; "play well or go buzz off". Carbo is IMO displaying an "all or nothing" attitude. He's not a lunatic coach like Pierre Page or Mario Tremblay were, but rather (I'll use an analogy), he trims the fat and cuts his steaks to the bone.

If Breezer can match his prior performances, we should be OK. :)

Go Habs :hlogo:

Brisebois was not brought in because Gorges was bad - he was never scratched because of his play, they just wanted to give him a break and Gorges some icetime, something they will probably do often. Gorges played fine in his game, not terrible but not great, just fine, but Brisebois was coming back in the lineup no matter what happened - and what happened was that Bouillon outperformed Gorges so Josh is back in the pressbox.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I was able to catch the first game on Sopcast but the Pens game wasn't listed and now neither is tonights........

I need my Habs games to survive, yes radio is ok my now that I've got a taste of watching the game I need more.

Has anyone found another source for watching the games online??????

Cheers,

Desperate Dubai

Get center Ice. It's a little over a buck a game and you never have to worry about missing a game again. And you never have to beg for an internet address that's illegal anyway.

Get center Ice. It's a little over a buck a game and you never have to worry about missing a game again. And you never have to beg for an internet address that's illegal anyway.

Well the online version is 200 bucks, considering the Habs are on TSN 13 times and CBC another 12-15 it works out to 4 bucks a game. That's a lot of money when the majority of the team the "illegal" version is sufficient.

15 minutes away from the home opener. Can't wait. It'll be a very tough test but hope the Habs can pull it out. Hope Breezer doesn't getted booed too severely. A strong effort from Huet is imperative.