Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 10/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh... Huet deserves better. Could someone please learn to clear the rebounds.

That was a terrible decision by Koivu. Get it deep once you lose the 2 on 1.

That is infuriating. THe COACHES ON THIS TEAM are Jarvis, Carbo and Muller. WTF do they teach in practice?

and, the penalty call was also brutal. Solid forecheck, no stick touched Wesley, brutal

Edited by Wamsley01

That was a terrible decision by Koivu. Get it deep once you lose the 2 on 1.

That is infuriating. THe COACHES ON THIS TEAM are Jarvis, Carbo and Muller. WTF do they teach in practice?

It didn't help that he got tugged from behind, but the ######tards in stripes must have had something in their eyes. Other than the shit that is normally there.

If Habs can be outshot 30-8 after 2 periods and only be down by 1 goal, the future is bright for the third period. Law of averages will kick in and Habs will get more shots and more scoring chances and probably more goals in the third.

I stand by my 2-goal lead prediction.

GO HABS GO

:hlogo:

Terrible way to end the 2nd. HUET is the only reason it's not 5 or 6 to 1. Outshot 30-8 at home. What a disgrace. Key is the constant terrible penalties. Some questionable reffing but stupid penalties still. In the offensive zone. 3 that period, even though Higgins was marginal. The Canes PP is too deadly to give them over 4 PP's per game.

Thoughts:

Huet - great game

A few other bright spots but not many.

Anyone who is watching RDS see that clip of the ref and carbo talking?

What the hell was that about? Something about giving Kovalev a penalty for the way he was using his skates?

I must have missed something, can anyone fill me in?

It was about plexs getting tossed from the faceoff circle. Apparently, he was using a move that Brindamour has patented. :)

It was about plexs getting tossed from the faceoff circle. Apparently, he was using a move that Brindamour has patented. :)

Yeah was talking abotu turning your skates.

Your not allowed to.

I couldn't agree more.

We have some serious offensive tools, we need to use them better.

Well said! If they're gonna lose, at least lose using your best players more. Run the Koivu and Pleks line 2 out of every 3 times. Spot in the other two lines. Need more Kosty and Higgy 5 on 5.

I'm wondering why the linesman felt the need to mention that he hadn't seen the Habs in two years. Surely you don't think an unbiased official would hold a grudge against a team or it coach, do you? :unsure:

Refs are brutal tonight on at least 2 calls.

Am I crazy or has the play been more even than the SOG indicate? Aside from all their PP's.

I feel like we have had plenty of chances..

I have only seen the second, but I thought Montreal controlled the play at times. But it is hard to create

momentum when you are in the penalty box every 3 minutes.

The ones on Higgins and Kostopolous were brutal calls