Game Thread | Sabres de Buffalo vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 10/20/07

Spider-Man NL

Dumbest post of the year candidate here.

This has nothing to do with scratching players to make them play better or even taking the players that play bad out of the lineup.

Are you related to Carbo or what?

Come on its not a dumb post he just does not agree with you.

As for how to bring rookies along I have no idea the best way to it but I really hope someone told Kostitsyn what he shoul be looking for tonight and what to do better next game against Boston.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another early goal to go up 1-0, but how about one to make it 2-0. A little breathing room would be nice. In regards to the Carbo bashing, many of his moves seem odd. I have no problem making the younsters earn their spot, but i want to see them develop and give them the best chance to succeed. With the team struggling to score goals 5 on 5, why not try the Kostits-Pleks-Higgy line. It was deadly end of last year. Also, where is Gorges, letting him rot in the stands is no good for his development. Like i've stated before, give him a fair shake of playing at least 5 games in a row. Don't tell me the Cube can't be sat out for a little.

Anyways, hope the Habs can pull this one out. Dandy has some spark out there. Much better fit with his speed to play with the 3rd line.

Come on its not a dumb post he just does not agree with you.

As for how to bring rookies along I have no idea the best way to it but I really hope someone told Kostitsyn what he shoul be looking for tonight and what to do better next game against Boston.

I never said anything to have him disagree with me.

As for his ideas of what works with rookies, it is dumb to assume everyone works the same way...it just doesn't happen like that.

The way Carbo communicates I would bet money that Kosty not only doesn't know why he is out, but hasn't got a clue as to what to work on. I'll find out tomorrow how it was done.

Yes, he is overpaid but he's easily movable in 2 years and who cares if he's overpaid? Big deal. It's not as if the Hammer is tying up our cap ESPECIALLY considering the returns he is providing. Another apple for Hammer tonight. :clap:

Good work BOb!

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

What an awesome first period against the dangerous Sabres. Our team sure can be good when they want to.

Go Habs go! Only 40 minutes left, you can do it!!!

Yeah typical. We'll be back though... We've got this game.

Nice assists there by koivu and Streit I think on that 2-1 goal.

How the hell are they supposed to play hockey while playing Gwen Stefanis "woohooo woohoo" song? Get the guys some black or death metal to make them a little mad damnit. Dimmu Borgirs serpentine offerings would be great.

Yup.

He made a great play to keep the puck in the Buffalo zone and took a quick shot after some hard work along the boards and surprised Miller.

Habs are running around in their own zone right now...big pressure form Buffalo after the Chipchura goal.

We need to take back over.

Koivu's line can't do anything tonight. It's time for the 2nd line to step up.

Just saw how strong Kovy could be. It's like Paille ran into a wall.

Maybe time to break up the koivu line.