xbox NHL 2008 League

Captain_Stealth

there's always the xbox wireless adapter...

Expensive, and don't wireless thingers cause you to lose some connection strength?

I actually got my internet working again - unplugged all my modems and then re-plugged them all in.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expensive, and don't wireless thingers cause you to lose some connection strength?

I actually got my internet working again - unplugged all my modems and then re-plugged them all in.

It is expensive, I just got a long cord.

I use wireless for my laptop and the d/l speed for that is pretty good. I have no idea how it works for xbox

It is expensive, I just got a long cord.

I use wireless for my laptop and the d/l speed for that is pretty good. I have no idea how it works for xbox

My buddy has the wireless adapter, it's just a little box with an anntena that sticks out the back. You just set it up like any other wireless adapter. He moves his 360 around his house and the signal is always strong.

lrn2ps3, nubs!

alright everybody I went through the thread and added everyone

anarchy

darth

pinekone

psyc

simon

if you see giant hungarian, that's me.

i'll have nhl 08 tomorrow.

:rolleyes:

Oh well, guess you won't be playing me.:D

lrn2ps3, nubs!

A ps3 league? It wouldn't have anyone in it.

Actually it's kind of funny, if you combine the sales of the PS3 and PSP, the DS is still outselling those numbers 2:1. And thats without including the Wii (which is now outselling the 360). Ouch.

Maca and me just tore a hole right through the Locust's defense.

We had a lot of fun with that first berserker. Isn't that right Maca?:lol:

i don't know your tag stealth, got '08 finally, so I'll be on tonight.

Theres a whole other Xbox topic with a lot more GT's.

Anyway, seeing as we have all these people with NHL 08 and Live, I propose an idea. Screw this one on one garbage, we get as many people together at one time as we possibly can in the near future (I've got less then a week left of Xbox Live and don't think I'm getting a subscription for Christmas) and do a position-lock team match. At most, we'd need 10 people since I don't think it would be as fun playing with human controlled goalies.

Who's in?

Theres a whole other Xbox topic with a lot more GT's.

Anyway, seeing as we have all these people with NHL 08 and Live, I propose an idea. Screw this one on one garbage, we get as many people together at one time as we possibly can in the near future (I've got less then a week left of Xbox Live and don't think I'm getting a subscription for Christmas) and do a position-lock team match. At most, we'd need 10 people since I don't think it would be as fun playing with human controlled goalies.

Who's in?

I can probably find time in the next week.

So each person would play one position on the team? like LD or RW?

Just to advertise myself: I'm pretty good at faceoffs and I think I'm a positionally sound D man.

I can probably find time in the next week.

So each person would play one position on the team? like LD or RW?

Just to advertise myself: I'm pretty good at faceoffs and I think I'm a positionally sound D man.

Yep. I've done this before with my only other friend who plays NHL games. He takes one D position and I take the other (I'm usually LD), it's an insane amount of fun.

Refresh my memory Pierre, where did I say the words "I can't afford a new subscription". Because I might be going crazy here but I just don't see it. I see the words "I don't think I'm getting one for Christmas" but obviously that doesn't imply I can't afford one. No one is silly enough to connect those two dots. Because "I'm not getting one for Christmas" when my subscription expires on Christmas Eve, as I've stated before, would mean I'm going to dissapear from Xbox Live for about a week and would like to get this in before then.

My god, I love sarcasm.

The silly part about this Pierre is that I added you this morning and I read this message and look at the time now and you should have already seen that I added you. :P

I'll see where I'm at with replacing NHL. Other than that, I'd be in for that idea Jets.

Yeah, I think I might need to replace NHL. Just tried to play now for a bit and the 360 keeps telling me it's unreadable. Maybe I'll try a scratch remover first or it could just be one of those days. Sometimes my 360 will decide it doesn't want to play a game for a day and then it'll be fine after that.

Yeah, I think I might need to replace NHL. Just tried to play now for a bit and the 360 keeps telling me it's unreadable. Maybe I'll try a scratch remover first or it could just be one of those days. Sometimes my 360 will decide it doesn't want to play a game for a day and then it'll be fine after that.

I sort of know what you mean but it was in the sense of actually connecting to live. I've luckily had that problem only once though and it was a long time ago. I've really scratched NHL badly so I don't have a choice it looks.

It's Halo mixed with Gears for the next 5 days.

i'll be on halo now

When I've played all day and come off. Nyce. :lol:

Who's up for some Gears/Halo tomorrow maybe?