• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got both games

and i don't know my town anymore

so

YES

I'll be on.

got both games

honing my skills on rookie ai. omg its weak.

Sweden 6

St. Louis Blues 1

Owning the St.Louis Blues with Sweden are we? Nyce. If we can get some more people we could have an HWL Gears day tomorrow. :lol: The Halo day comes after Maca finally getting Halo. ;)

I can't buy another game so a HWL Halo day is going to have to wait til I get back to BC. But yeah I'll play gears tomorrow.

We can play Halo tomorrow too. ;)

You're not going to improve at all playing on the lowest setting in the game, especially using a national team. At the very least, you should be playing on pro.

This is PTG we're talking about. I'm trying to imagine what it'll be like playing a shooter such as Halo with him. He'll be spinning and running while staring at the sky while I follow behind him and kill him when I feel like it. :lol: You're welcome to join in too you know. lol

I'm pretty sure he's suggesting he doesn't have Halo.

He said he rented it if I remember correctly. Maybe I am wrong.

I'm pretty good now in Halo. Yeah I've rented it.

You should have seen it yesterday. I was playing call of duty online yesterday and I shot two people. SWEET!!! When I tried playing gears of war on online i died before i could get a shot out. lol

I'm rambo with that axe in Halo 3. But usually i like to snipe.

You like to snipe eh? This is going to get interesting. I'll be sure to save the film of our battle guys. :lol:

Pierre, all you did was play 3 custom games. Were you playing yourself? Was it elmo?:lol:

Hey I just got NHL 08 and xbox live this afternoon.

I was just wondering how the league worked and if it is ok if I join or if it is to late?

It's never too late as long as there are spots open in the league. Once you join you can just play other people in the league. All just for fun.

League name is: HWL

Password: hwlonly

I'm pretty sure that's it. You can find the "My Leagues" or whatever it is in your menus. I just can't remember what it was under becase I haven't played in quite a while. ;)

ok here's why i play on rookie...

first period

SJ 0

Van 5

second period

4 SJ

5 Van

final

4 SJ

8 Van

I suck on defence

I'm going to play some right now. Up for a game later on Pierre? ;)

I joined the league last night, my account name is ShadowPanda87. I play XBOX at odd times such as 3 o'clock in the morning so i dont know if im gonn play anyone much. But i joined as who else... but the HABS.

When you play VS the Cpu, how much do you have to toggle the AI bar so that you can have a bit of fun?

It's cranked right up the roof and at any level you put it, the cpu predicts your play if you try them more than twice... So I'd like to change it a bit... so that his learning curve is slower, but so that the game is still tough and fun...

Thanks

Ugh, I can't make it through a freaking game. I asked my friend's brother to stop downloading while I play, I get disconnected, go over to his CPU and he's still downloading with half the stinking bandwith.

Hey my little brother said he was playing you and noticed you got disconnected.