Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Maple Leafs de Toronto | 11/27/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, I can't watch Streit and Boo Boo as a defensive pair without some depends.. those two make me soil myself everytime they are on the ice tonight....

No shit :lol:

Win or loose we have some serious holes in our game.

Pretty disappointed in Komisarek and Markov on that Kilger goal.

Streit needs someone like Hamrlik at his side. Brisebois and Gorges (sorry cube) would be just fine.

:huh: so if they dont blow them out they suck? What game are you watching and exactly ow many mon-tor games have you watched :huh: :ghg: :ghg:

all of them.. what is your point?

Do you think the habs should be locked in a 2-2 game against the leafs? If the habs are so much better, they should be able to destroy these guys. Phoenix managed to do it!!!!

All the habs had to do was come out flying and get some goals. Instead, they were flat and gave up 16 shots in the first. They have not led in this game yet.

This is the closest game the leafs have had lately and that its in their favour. If they survive that 5 -3, look out......

Hang on, I can't watch Streit and Boo Boo as a defensive pair without some depends.. those two make me soil myself everytime they are on the ice tonight....

Brisebois is looking better streit at the moment and that def scares me. Maybe streit should go forward and dandy come back maybe they could rotate? Cube has never regained his for of a few years ago. Give gorges a few games like say 5 and see what happens. cant be musch worse can it? :ghg: :ghg:

all of them.. what is your point?

Do you think the habs should be locked in a 2-2 game against the leafs? If the habs are so much better, they should be able to destroy these guys. Phoenix managed to do it!!!!

All the habs had to do was come out flying and get some goals. Instead, they were flat and gave up 16 shots in the first. They have not led in this game yet.

This is the closest game the leafs have had lately and that its in their favour. If they survive that 5 -3, look out......

I have stated it before and will again, The Laughs seem to bring there best against Montreal and Ottawa, they stink vs everyone else. Can't explain it but it is true.

Brisebois is looking better streit at the moment and that def scares me. Maybe streit should go forward and dandy come back maybe they could rotate? Cube has never regained his for of a few years ago. Give gorges a few games like say 5 and see what happens. cant be musch worse can it? :ghg: :ghg:

What side does O'byrne play?