Brisbeois Injured

JMMR

wow.... the injury bug has certainly caught up to us. In some cases with injuries, the team turns to simpler playing to offset the loss of regulars, and as a result, buy into the system more.

let's hope that happens.

True. At least now hopefully Gorges gets to play with *some* regularity. Although I bet you somehow they still find a way to sit him. Sigh. :huh:

Easy to do. Call up a forward from the AHL, play him, put Streit on D, sit Gorges.

Yea, if he gets sent down or not playing the next game i would be pretty disappointed. If my calculations are correct, Brisbois had 3 turnovers right in the slot, i actually thought he got benched, Markov had 2 bad ones, Hamrlik 1 and Komi had a couple. So O'Byrne actually didn't look too bad.

The only difference is Price made the saves on all the other turnovers. I read 27 turnovers last night, tampa had 5. That is ridiculous.

Yea, if he gets sent down or not playing the next game i would be pretty disappointed. If my calculations are correct, Brisbois had 3 turnovers right in the slot, i actually thought he got benched, Markov had 2 bad ones, Hamrlik 1 and Komi had a couple. So O'Byrne actually didn't look too bad.

The only difference is Price made the saves on all the other turnovers. I read 27 turnovers last night, tampa had 5. That is ridiculous.

You nailed it a couple of weeks ago with this team. Couldn't stay away eh :)

The weather has been bad here a few nights, so I didn't get to go out or anything. So i had the displeasure of watching Saturday and last night. My hockey league is Thursday so i can miss that game.

So yea i couldn't stay away too long. Unfortunately i am usually right when it comes to this team the last few years.

The weather has been bad here a few nights, so I didn't get to go out or anything. So i had the displeasure of watching Saturday and last night. My hockey league is Thursday so i can miss that game.

So yea i couldn't stay away too long. Unfortunately i am usually right when it comes to this team the last few years.

Believe me it has crossed my mind to stay away. Maybe I should because usually when I reach my breaking point they turn it around.

true that Carbo did bench O'Byrne for a good portion of the third, BUt O'Byrne did come back in the second half of the third. It was just a small rookie mistake combined with a little bad luck. Now that Brisebois is injured, maybe this will be the Chance O'byrne and Gorges have been looking for to prove themselves to the coaching staff!

I hope they gat a REAL CHANCE to play good minutes!

So all we know is tha tBrisebois is day to day with his shoulder injury? No word exactly on how many games he might miss?