Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Habs | 12/15/07

Spider-Man NL

I didn't see the play, but I wonder how many of us would feel that way if it was Hamrlik's hand broken after getting tangled up with one of their players.

watch the replay

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take your word on it, I just don't think we're alway objective when one of our guys is injured. taht's the only point I'm trying to make.

Well every fan base has their irrational fans. I know Leaf fans who think that Scott Niedermayer faked his concussion when Domi elbowed him in the playoffs.

So their probably are habs fans that would place some crazy blame.

Well every fan base has their irrational fans. I know Leaf fans who think that Scott Niedermayer faked his concussion when Domi elbowed him in the playoffs.

So their probably are habs fans that would place some crazy blame.

yeah. I remember that. it was crazy. I try to stay as objective as possible.

Finally a regualtion win for me while in attendance.

Habs in the Blood and I were with 8 other people at the game celebrating our birthdays.

Happy birthday!

Kostitsyn did pull him, which is a hold, which means it wasn't a clean hit, but it certainly didn't look like the malicious attempt on McCabe's life like Maurice is making it out to be.

It was clean. He was just trying to get by McCabe who was the one pinching up and trying to hit Kostitsyn.

It was a penalty. That is about it.

Its not even a penalty. McCabe tryed to hit Koistityn and Kostitsyn tried to avoid it. I dont see how you think that would be a penalty. You must be a Leafs fan if you think that that was penalty.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Won't you be my neighbor!

All is well in Habsland after two convincing wins against much hated conference rivals! I just hope the boys won't take the panthers too lightly on tuesday. We always seem to have problems against the two florida teams!

It was clean. He was just trying to get by McCabe who was the one pinching up and trying to hit Kostitsyn.

Its not even a penalty. McCabe tryed to hit Koistityn and Kostitsyn tried to avoid it. I dont see how you think that would be a penalty. You must be a Leafs fan if you think that that was penalty.

Yeah, it was a pretty harmless play. I've looked at some Leafs message boards and heard from Toronto sports radio, and nobody seems to think it was a dirty play. Even Ferguson Jr. thought it was OK. Maurice overreacted, probably out of frustration at his team's play. I hope to see him frustrated a few more times this year.

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Hockey/20...728225-sun.html

"I don't even know exactly what happened," McCabe said. "We just seemed to get tangled up. It was a freak thing, that's all.

Well, that's the end of that. OK Mr. Maurice

Senator Joe McCarthy? You're a Habs fan?