Stevie B's Status

Habsfan

Do any of you know if and how serious Stevie B's injury might be. WE saw him walk away towards the dressing room after he took that hit. He was really pissed, we could see him throw his helmet and his gloves away. At least it's not his right shoulder.

The idiots at 110% last night said that it might be his ribs??

Do any of you know if and how serious Stevie B's injury might be. WE saw him walk away towards the dressing room after he took that hit. He was really pissed, we could see him throw his helmet and his gloves away. At least it's not his right shoulder.

The idiots at 110% last night said that it might be his ribs??

No word yet. He had a great game I hope it's minor whatever it is and he does have the allstar break to recover. At least Dandy can stop whining for a minute.

Speaking of ribs.........I can't believe he's going to the all star game. What a joke.

Speaking of ribs.........I can't believe he's going to the all star game. What a joke.

WHy is it a joke? He has 54 points and is the Leading scorer on his team. He's on pace to finish the season with 90 points...which is better than any player on the Canadiens.

I just think you never liked the guy, so you think it's a joke, but Mikey Ribs deserves to be there. Good for him!

Edited by Habsfan

No word yet. He had a great game I hope it's minor whatever it is and he does have the allstar break to recover. At least Dandy can stop whining for a minute.

Well, he's having a good year.. and he's what.. the 10th replacement player? No biggy.

I heard on Sports 30 tonight that it was only a pinched Nerve. Stevie B. should be good for tomorrow!
Thanks for the update. Cool. :clap:

He really was a firecracker against the B's and we can certainly use him. Begin and Kosto "bleed" the same "do or die" blood. One of them is a speedy nightmarish pest while the other is a hard working juggernaut :D Maybe this was Gainey's plan all along when he acquired Kostopoulos :clap: AND! It doesn't matter who the centre or winger is (if Begin plays centre). These two are nasty. :hlogo:

This line would drive any team up the wall - Begin-Lapierre-Kostopoulos! :hlogo:

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

I heard on Sports 30 tonight that it was only a pinched Nerve. Stevie B. should be good for tomorrow!

A pinched nerve? But he wasn't writhing on the ice in pain!

Oh right, he's not Ribs... and he wasn't faking... :D