Game Thread | Habs vs. Flyers | 17/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, watching the replay I think the Refs screwed Philly out of a goal. It is clear that Price lost his balance and fell back in the net, the puck was loose, and everyone dove for it. The refs ruled he was pushed (which he wasn't) and that is not a reviewable play. Call of the ref stands. Lucky break for us. On the other hand, while it was obvious the puck crossed the line, there was no clear view of it in the net, so unless the ref ruled it was in, a replay would not have over ruled it anyway.

I suspect that was the frustration that Briere was venting. Given the struggles that team is having, I am not surprised they are a little frustrated. They certainly outplayed us last night. If we do that again they will win tonight.

Hopefully the habs can get a quick lead.

Hopefully this will wake up the rest of the team. Since philly scored, the boys seem a bit lost. Markov is not having a good first period!

What a bull shit call by teh ref, Bégin gets an extra 2 mnutes when Smith shold have gotten a 2 minutes!

Edited by Habsfan

How the ###### is that charging??????

Where is the instigator penatly? What a horse shit call. That was clean hit if I ever saw one

Edited by Wamsley01

The ref called Begin for the initial hit.. his feet left the ice.. as he hit.. but the ref clearly blew the call. Still, Smith should get an extra for coming in to fight. Everytime our guy sticks up for a team mate we get screwed by the refs, now the screw us the other way...