Miracle in Montreal | Habs vs. Rangers | 19/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tip by Shanny..

How many shots are they going to give up from 10 feet. The Rags have guys that will pick the corners on any goalie given the chance...

As bad as they make our goalies look, they sure make our defense look like out of position pylons.

The way they are playing right now...they should probably bring their raincoats for the 3rd period...so they can make sure they dont get showered in Molson Export..if I was at the game though...they wouldnt even be worth throwing my beer at...

Hey there we go...Ryders trade value just went up a bit...Hope Don Waddell is watching...

Edited by l<OV4L3V

I think you have to go with Huet. He's come up big in games after he's been out for a few. I'm sure he's greatly benefited from the rest, and playing Price three games in four days wouldn't be a good move. This is the perfect opportunity to put Huet back in: Price has won three games in a row, as he played a good, a great, and a decent game, respectively. It would be inappropriate and short-sighted to put the kid in over the goaltender who has been mostly excellent for us the entire season.

Well said!

pretty convincing argument... now I wouldn't fault Carbo for either choice.

I will be furious if Huet starts it is the time to win games and the Rangers are a team Huet can not beat this year. That last game he let in a really soft 2nd goal which broke the Canadiens back.

Good call, Carbo! :wacko:

Good call, Carbo! :wacko:

You could have Jacques Plante, Patrick Roy & Terry Sawchuck in at the same time, doesn't really matter when the team in front of the goalie is playing as bad as the boys are tonight. It happens, at least they're not quitting.

You could have Jacques Plante, Patrick Roy & Terry Sawchuck in at the same time, doesn't really matter when the team in front of the goalie is playing as bad as the boys are tonight. It happens, at least they're not quitting.

Agreed. Too bad so few people say that when it is Huet alone out there.

Both our goalies are good. Both can have bad nights. They are rarely so bad the lose it for the team. The rags are out playing us... the goalies have failed to save them tonight. (although I think that Price should have had at least one early... )

Ryder gets 6 tonight.. traded tomorrow???

Agreed. Too bad so few people say that when it is Huet alone out there.

Both our goalies are good. Both can have bad nights. They are rarely so bad the lose it for the team. The rags are out playing us... the goalies have failed to save them tonight. (although I think that Price should have had at least one early... )

Ryder gets 6 tonight.. traded tomorrow???

It's easy to blame the goalie, too many people like taking the easy way out. Good for Ryder re discovering he can score goals! Too bad some other team will probably benefit from it. Ryder definitely has his confidence back.