Game Thread | Habs vs. Thrashers | 26/02/08

Cataclaw

Big 3rd period coming up. Thought the boys would come out with a better effort, but lots of scrambly play. Defense looks kinda shaky out there. The good thing is Price looking solid. Couple of 2 on 1's late, but no goal.

Lets see the Habs skate in the 3rd and it should be theirs.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I call it like I see it. It's obvious, they aren'T giving any effort.

Can't say they aren't giving any effort when they're forcing Lehtonen to stand on his head to keep Atlanta in the game. This game could easily be 4-1 or 5-1 Habs...

Jesus man. Once in 10 years!

Racicot had playoffs starts before that year. And Hayward too... but there was never any ever-lasting debates about who was #1.

Was there ever a real debate wether Garon was the starter with Theo? There was never any ever-lasting debate.

There was more of a debate with Thibault and Moog

one thing for the locals - I always thought Montréal had the best pizza, now I see PizzaPizza (Toronto) :puke: , and "Boston Pizza" :huh: both advertising on Habs games

WTF???

Was there ever a real debate wether Garon was the starter with Theo? There was never any ever-lasting debate.

There was more of a debate with Thibault and Moog

T-Bo and Moog... hehehehe. Sorry, just brings back memories.

Habs aren't playing as bad as Habsfan is describing, although they do need to crank it up a notch if they want to come out of this with 2 points.

[sarcasm]Hey, it's actually refreshing to see a NON French Canadian goalie stone us for a change.[/sarcasm]

Edited by Fat Tony

No if only we could get a lack of bitching and moaning :lol:

Last time I checked, games were 60 minutes...check back in 20.

Just once, wouldn't it be nice to be able to get a lead and maintain it...rather than relying on 3rd period heroics???

It's not the journey that matters...in this case it's the destination.

For this team, perhaps you're right. Teams like Columbus, Jersey, ect definitely have a smoother journey when they get out to a lead and maintain it.