Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Boston Bruins | 04/15/08

KoZed

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell is the intensity. It looks like Julien is getting the better of Carbo. Why doesn't that surprise me...he is the better coach.

what drugs are you on? We fired Julien cause he was NO good Or did you forget that?

The ONLY positive after that peroid is they didn't score on us...... :rolleyes:

The negatives EVERYTHING ELSE............. :puke:

Pick it up guys, our wingers playing too deep in our own end their D are wide open for a point shot. Still trying all the fancy passes instead of going hard to the net

Look what he's done with Boston...they have very little talent.

lets see Montreal !st Place boston 8th place barely What a job. Montreal picked to be 13th hmmmm

I have to say that i'm starting to get a little worried. Our boys showed absolutely no heart. They don'T seem to want to pay the price to score a goal.

I'm sorry, but the worst player on the ice in the first was Streit. He made a few costly mistakes! I don't think he can handle the rough stuff.

They better wake up in the 2nd or else this series will be tied!

Good period for both sides.

Not much either offense can do since both teams are doing a good job defensively. You can see the Habs' forwards are backchecking much more than in previous games. Stopped alot of Bruins rushes that way.

Boston's best chances came on the PK. Habs created a bit more even-strength.

Well it looks like speed doesn't kill toughness so far. Julien has our game figured out and we are getting pounded. Hopefully Carbo and Muller can figure this out before our boys start using the word frustrated. I'm getting nervous. Thank God for Mr. Price.

I dont think the Habs are playing "without heart". I think they're playing smart overall by sticking to the game plan. Boston had much less chances to put pressure on our defensemen because our forwards have supported our D much better.

Don't have to hit everything that moves to play with heart.

Good period for both sides.

Not much either offense can do since both teams are doing a good job defensively. You can see the Habs' forwards are backchecking much more than in previous games. Stopped alot of Bruins rushes that way.

Boston's best chances came on the PK. Habs created a bit more even-strength.

at least you have given some thought to this. this is going to be a tough game because boston has a good defensive team but if we can get our skates going this will turn our way very quickly. Les Habs can be very explosive.

I do NOT like Latendresse with Higgins and Kosty, the line just is not gelling.

Switch it up. Put the Kosty's with Higgins and then Put Lats with Pleks and Kovalev.

Carbo has to do something to shake it up a bit!