Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Boston Bruins | 04/15/08

KoZed

Its my birthday today and instead of celebrating I am writing an @#%^$&*()!&^%$!! paper. So, all I want is a WIN. :hlogo: :clap: :hlogo:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions for tonight :

1. Plex with 2 "litle girl" goals

2. Habs win 4-2

3. Savard injured

2 of these 3 and i'll be happy, 3 of these and the serie is our.

I like Carbo's approach of not setting his lineup until after the pre-game warmup. It should make the Habs regulars go "uh-oh, I could be scratched" and once they know they're in the game they could bust their asses to show they deserve to stay in the lineup.

Its my birthday today and instead of celebrating I am writing an @#%^{:content:}amp;*()!&^%$!! paper. So, all I want is a WIN. :hlogo: :clap: :hlogo:

Haha, hope you get your wish!

Hope Higgins and Plekanec have a great game

My predictions for tonight :

1. Plex with 2 "litle girl" goals

2. Habs win 4-2

3. Savard injured

2 of these 3 and i'll be happy, 3 of these and the serie is our.

Wouldn't you rather beat them fair and square?

I'd hate to win this series, but know that it would have been a different outcome if they'd had their best centre (Bergeron aside), who we conveniently took out just when it seemed Boston was getting the momentum.

We don't want to pull a Carolina...

Yes, it appears I should read the rest of the thread. What's with these radio stations? And how long does this guy take to get over the flu?

Longer than it takes for missing a team flight, apparently... ;)

Wouldn't you rather beat them fair and square?

I'd hate to win this series, but know that it would have been a different outcome if they'd had their best centre (Bergeron aside), who we conveniently took out just when it seemed Boston was getting the momentum.

We don't want to pull a Carolina...

I seriously don't give a damn. Ask Carolina players if they are proud of their win, ask '93 Habs about NYI without Turgeon...

So....nervous..

Funny, I was nervous before Game 2 and 3, but not this one.

I've just got the feeling that the Habs will be playing 60 mins full tilt. The B's can't really keep up with that.

Kovalev's got new skates/blades since they said they measured his blades after last game and he was falling on the sharp turns because the boot was hitting the ice...........

I'm not nervous for this one, hell they ALL know what's on the line and if they can't get up and play hard they don't deserve to win...

:hlogo:

Edited by kenadian

Why do they say that Rene Rancourt sings a good version of the nation anthem. He sounds like an over-the-hill third-age bingo-hall crooner.

That's hockey!