Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/17/08

KoZed

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we are in tough now.. bad reffing, but the habs can't sit back and play like crap and expect to win...

If the habs can't open up now and get some goals this is going to be a tough series...

The refereeing in this game is a f_cking joke.... just comical.

the blame the refs, blame montreal for not showing up.

:puke:

the blame the refs, blame montreal for not showing up.

:puke:

no you know what I hate blaming the refs when we're losing but this is sad. They aren't letting montreal get away with anything, calling every ticky tac play. But Boston has to commit a mugging to get called for a penalty.

This is the worst they've looked this round.... could be a turning point game... I'm very nervous about Boston building some momentum with a win tonight.

Sad thing, this would be in the bag if we'd kept the same intensity that we had in the first. The lesson had better effing be learned. And these refs better not sleep well tonight.

This is the worst they've looked this round.... could be a turning point game... I'm very nervous about Boston building some momentum with a win tonight.

We gave it to them with that Price gaffe. That's the worst part of it, but the good one too.

D-men will need to pinch in now.

And a B's penalty after the whistle.