-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Cool man. B)

I'm listening to the noise from my brand new dishwasher. It's annoyingly loud, but it's still music to my ear.

How ever managed to live without one I don't know. If you can call it living... ;)

In todays jukebox: Axelle Red - Jardin Secret

I'd rather lara fabian...shes cuter and has a better voice.

Nick, i want to download some Dave Matthew Bands cd's.

What are the best ones? They have a lot, and dont want to download them all!

Crash (1996)

Live at Luther College (1999)

currently listening to LCD Soundsytem - Sound of Silver

anyone heard of Tokyo Police Club? im asking because in thsi weeks NME their giving away a free CD with canada's best new music on it and their one the acts on their? They any good?

currently listening to LCD Soundsytem - Sound of Silver

anyone heard of Tokyo Police Club? im asking because in thsi weeks NME their giving away a free CD with canada's best new music on it and their one the acts on their? They any good?

I heared that they are very good. Seemed to play very good on Coachella. I don't have any music by them, but you could always use youtube to know what kinda music it is, and if you like it. I only hear good things about them!

Today's jukebox: I got "From Yesterday" and "The Kill" stuck in my head all day. I've been playing it all day to :) , it's by Jared Leto's "30 seconds to mars".

The anoying thing is, they play @ Pinkpop in the end of May, but they are planned together with "5 o'clock Heroes", and thats a very awesome band. I have seen them before but really want to see them again. But well, Jared is awesome to..

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Does anyone else here like Regina Spektor? I'm not really sure how popular she is. Not mainstream though.

I heared that they are very good. Seemed to play very good on Coachella. I don't have any music by them, but you could always use youtube to know what kinda music it is, and if you like it. I only hear good things about them!

Today's jukebox: I got "From Yesterday" and "The Kill" stuck in my head all day. I've been playing it all day to :) , it's by Jared Leto's "30 seconds to mars".

The anoying thing is, they play @ Pinkpop in the end of May, but they are planned together with "5 o'clock Heroes", and thats a very awesome band. I have seen them before but really want to see them again. But well, Jared is awesome to..

I like 30 Seconds To Mars, especially The Kill. Don't really like From Yesterday though but Attack is a pretty good song.

Getting Funeral For A Friend's new CD whenever my dad gets home tonight. If the rest is anything like the first single, I'm sure I'll love it. And after much deliberation, I've decided to get Linkin Park's new one too.

I like 30 Seconds To Mars, especially The Kill. Don't really like From Yesterday though but Attack is a pretty good song.

Getting Funeral For A Friend's new CD whenever my dad gets home tonight. If the rest is anything like the first single, I'm sure I'll love it. And after much deliberation, I've decided to get Linkin Park's new one too.

funeral for a friend suck balls.

To me, 30 Seconds to Mars is emo. Correct?

I like From Yesterday a bit but in general they don't really sound new to me. *shrugs and starts listening to Billy Joel*

To me, 30 Seconds to Mars is emo. Correct?

I like From Yesterday a bit but in general they don't really sound new to me. *shrugs and starts listening to Billy Joel*

Eh. They're not an emo band really but they can have emo songs.

If that makes any sense.