-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

jack johson= modern day hippie

Say did anyone see the pathetic Akon controversial video?

well if you didn't here's what he did. He dry humped a 14 year old on stage.

:wacko::wacko: :puke:

So you've gone from "every music video ever created contains ass-shaking" to "every music video ever created except for old videos from old artists as well as indie bands and hippies contain ass-shaking." How many more clauses are you going to include? :puke:

1) Who is Akon?

2) How do you know the person is/was 14?

Actually wait, don't answer that. I don't really care and you're just diverting the current discussion.

How about this one then? Or is Nickelback disqualified as well because they're Canadian?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M-QfLJbEN3k

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,55980.html

SENIOR police officers yesterday revealed they are currently reviewing the events which unfolded during the Akon Concert in which the singer was caught on tape performing a sexually suggestive dance.

Speaking with Newsday yesterday following a press conference which was held at the Police Administration Building in Port-of-Spain, ACP (Crime) Gilbert Reyes said they are aware of what transpired at the April 12 concert, which was held at Club Zen in Port-of-Spain, in which Akon performed a dance simulating sexual acts with 15-year-old Danah Alleyne.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,55980.html

SENIOR police officers yesterday revealed they are currently reviewing the events which unfolded during the Akon Concert in which the singer was caught on tape performing a sexually suggestive dance.

Speaking with Newsday yesterday following a press conference which was held at the Police Administration Building in Port-of-Spain, ACP (Crime) Gilbert Reyes said they are aware of what transpired at the April 12 concert, which was held at Club Zen in Port-of-Spain, in which Akon performed a dance simulating sexual acts with 15-year-old Danah Alleyne.

:clap:

Way to change the topic!

well I wanted to talk about this criminal Akon, but I wanted to warm the thread up first and not just drop a big one.

This is the floating music thread...where we discuss/talk about music. Akon's "criminal" activities have no place in this thread. Start a new one.

lol somebody is grouchy today.

Well its big news on MTV, Cnn Headline etc.

And well we did talk about rap music on here before and how silly it is.

That was about the music, you don't even have a point there. Akon's antics are about him personally and no ones interested in talking about that.

But I thought you were supposed to apply ice to really bad burns? :huh:

:D

Anybody going to a great concert, or has seen a great artist recently???

I was somewhat surprised, but the Pink concert I attended a couple of months ago was very good. The best concert I saw in quite a while.

Im thinking about going to the Ottawa Bluesfest. I went to one day last year and really enjoyed it... this year I might try and go to more.

Bob Dylan, White Stripes, Kayne West, City and Colour, Sam Roberts, Final Fantasy, Metric, Sebastien Grainger et les Montanges are the names that stick out to me going to be performing.

Im thinking about going to the Ottawa Bluesfest. I went to one day last year and really enjoyed it... this year I might try and go to more.

Bob Dylan, White Stripes, Kayne West, City and Colour, Sam Roberts, Final Fantasy, Metric, Sebastien Grainger et les Montanges are the names that stick out to me going to be performing.

whens that ?? I might have the time to go one day.

I was somewhat surprised, but the Pink concert I attended a couple of months ago was very good. The best concert I saw in quite a while.

Anymore Pink talk and we'll knock you down to -1 posts again :P

Anymore Pink talk and we'll knock you down to -1 posts again :P

:lol:

I'm debating on whether or not I should join my friends for the road trip to Edmonton for Warped Tour. This is the first year it's just going to Edmonton instead of Edmonton and Calgary so I'm a little peeved. But The Used and Funeral For A Friend are performing so it's very likely I'll bite the bullet and go.

Rise Against is playing back to back shows too at the Mac Hall, I'll probably go to one of those if not both.

And my cousin left for Coachella today, the lucky bastard.