-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Right after it? Someone must of tinkered with the first leak since a high quality leak wasn't released until January.

I dunno, i have 192 KBPS (and thats not bad, not the best either, but better than that horrible first one), and i got it since 13november. Ah well doesnt mather, its not as good as the first album (thats always hard, hard to make an impressive second album after such a big one), but i like it.

But i'm more keen on the new Kings of Leon album, its the best. Its their 3rd album, and i cant stop listening to it...

PTG, you got that Arcade Fire album already working. For other people who are interested in the new Neon Bible

that french song from 1965 Eurovision is stuck in my head

Salut Pierre! Working on your french? :)

pardon? en francaise? not really but I am starting to watch the TV5 again on the regional channel here at 5 o'clock for the news.

My french consists of foreign language french films, quebec based rock bands and a little french news tv. lol

I don't know how to convert it

that french song from 1965 Eurovision is stuck in my head

pardon? en francaise? not really but I am starting to watch the TV5 again on the regional channel here at 5 o'clock for the news.

My french consists of foreign language french films, quebec based rock bands and a little french news tv. lol

I don't know how to convert it

If you need help with quebec bands I can help !!

So Chris Cornell quiting has made me sad and RATM getting back together made me even sadder.

Thanks a lot, Triz

I should check this thread more often - I hadn't heard the news!

Anyway, I agree with you, Jets.

But, I was always a bigger Chris Cornell fan than Audioslave, so maybe it'll work out. To be honest, although I think Morello's riffs were very good, his solos didn't interest me at all.

Ideally, this would mean the reformation of Soundgarden, but I won't hold my breath.

I'm all ears. Most of the Quebec bands I listen to are anglophones (although the majority of Arcade Fire are francophones but the leader singer is from Texas who married a girl in the band from Haiti when he was going to Concordia and now in the new album says he's never going to live in America again)

Most of the Quebec bands I listen to are anglophones (although the majority of Arcade Fire are francophones but the leader singer is from Texas who married a girl in the band from Haiti when he was going to Concordia and now in the new album says he's never going to live in America again)

wow, run-on sentence. you know, you kind of remind me of Holden from The Catcher in the Rye.

I think I can get away with a run on sentence by doing parentheses(See its like a sentence within a sentence but pierre tends to have long winded thoughts so he can go on and on and on and on to the point where he's completely off topic to the point that he forgot what he was saying so he ends the parentheses) and finishes the sentence.

I think I can get away with a run on sentence by doing parentheses(See its like a sentence within a sentence but pierre tends to have long winded thoughts so he can go on and on and on and on to the point where he's completely off topic to the point that he forgot what he was saying so he ends the parentheses) and finishes the sentence.

Have you heard of commas? :wacko:

Tu peux m'aider?

I'm looking for french (quebec) bands. I'm looking for something like the Dave Matthews Band, Counting Crows.. Good québec rock bands? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! Much appreciated.

Tu peux m'aider?

I'm looking for french (quebec) bands. I'm looking for something like the Dave Matthews Band, Counting Crows.. Good québec rock bands? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! Much appreciated.

I'll keep an eye open

there are two bands that I want to try: karkwa and malajube. they have been highly praised last year, I just never listen to radio so I'm a bit late on new bands

oh heared this song go bye on the radio today, damn its so good!!

(the singer is kinda ######ed up, but he sure makes good music)

wan't he the one who killed his wife ??

I do believe you will like Carla Bruni also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUlSvtziXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWVZQFdj1lw

Good music, and damn is she hot!!

the first song is being used in a milk commercial in quebec. I didn't know who sang it.

like the song, like the signer even more.