-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

You know, i envy you. I really wanted to see her, but her show is just a little to expensive for me right now. She will play this week also in holland. I'm a big fan, especially of her spanish work!!!

Report tomorrow ;)

Tbrnk Dutchie!

I had a spare ticket and would have loved to give it to you.

The concert was OK, although the music was way to loud. Because I didn't know you were interested I went with this hot girl.. :wub:;) No kidding!

Tbrnk Dutchie!

The concert was OK, although the music was way to loud. Because I didn't know you were interested I went with this hot girl.. :wub:;) No kidding!

Basterd!!

But i cant blame you, a hot girl is always a better company than me! Hmm think if i travel to Antwerpen, it will cost me as much as a ticket for Arnhem i believe! Evens it, and i dont have that much atm, hahah!

But good to hear you had a great time, but did it pay off to go with a hot girl?

Basterd!!

But i cant blame you, a hot girl is always a better company than me! Hmm think if i travel to Antwerpen, it will cost me as much as a ticket for Arnhem i believe! Evens it, and i dont have that much atm, hahah!

But good to hear you had a great time, but did it pay off to go with a hot girl?

If I would have known you were interested I would have given it to you, not joking.

Next time I'm going out I'll warn you in time.

:)

Speaking of girls, never judge a book by it's cover :wacko:;)

Off Topic: de wedstrijd van vanavond Montréal-Pittsburgh Live op Nasn. Zondag opnieuw Live, om 8hr, vanwege de Super Bowl. Groeten.

If I would have known you were interested I would have given it to you, not joking.

Next time I'm going out I'll warn you in time.

:)

Speaking of girls, never judge a book by it's cover :wacko:;)

Off Topic: de wedstrijd van vanavond Montréal-Pittsburgh Live op Nasn. Zondag opnieuw Live, om 8hr, vanwege de Super Bowl. Groeten.

Thats nice mahn!!

Do you live near Antwerpen? Its not reall close for me, but i can always take it into consideration!

Ja die van zondag wist ik, die ga ik ook wel kijken. 8 uur, kan bijna niet beter. Alhoewel dan de voetbal van het hele weekend erop is, maar goed. Twente zie ik zaterdag al. Dus zondag mooi kijken, vannacht denk ik niet. Te laat, dat zijn echt waardeloze tijden, en doe ik meestal alleen in het weekend. Jij wel kijken, of morgen werken??.

Whooo! The new Silverchair single & video is out!

wow talk about coming back from nowhere.

hey DF, whats that tune of NIN that johnny Cash covered ??

Tbrnk Dutchie!

is she a goalie ??

is she a goalie ??

Not that I know. :(:P

It's not that dutch girl anymore right?

No, we’re still good friends though. She has a hard time scoring on me.. not kidding ;)

wow talk about coming back from nowhere.

hey DF, whats that tune of NIN that johnny Cash covered ??

I know, I'm quite excited. The album was supposed to come out this past winter, but the release date was pushed back to the spring. March 31st is the magic number now.

That would be "Hurt."

That would be "Hurt."

For the longest time I thought Cash did it first.

I back that up with reason though; which sounds like the original lyrics "I wear this crown of shit" or "I wear this crown of thorns"?