-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

I could need some "Killing in the name off"!!

What a day, and its just 11 AM.

Had an apointment @ 9.30. Went on bike there, but could return after 100 meters. Flat tire. So took my car, but parking is hell over there. But i found a spot. I came back, OFFCOURSE. SOME IDIOT PARKED IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT. So couldnt get out(15 cm space on both sides, normally i coudl het out of that, but the guy parked it so ridicilous that it was impossible) , had to walk home (my car is a bit to beautifull, and expensive to jam it out, unfortunate)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

now playing in a stereo near me: the beatles LOVE. the cirque du soleil version. while my guitare gently weeps is amasing !!

I am about to throw my walkman out the window! I Have seen (heard) the light!

Please Santa let this last a long, long time!!!

Here is my XMAS gift present to all of you!!

http://www.pandora.com

MERRY XMAS folks!

My friend showed me that last summer. If you like pandora then go to last.fm. It's like pandora but with a lot more features. I forget who showed me it, I think it was Maca.

I am about to throw my walkman out the window! I Have seen (heard) the light!

Please Santa let this last a long, long time!!!

Here is my XMAS gift present to all of you!!

http://www.pandora.com

MERRY XMAS folks!

yes, i was told about that by a student teacher assistant in my school... he swears by it...

last.fm...?

never heard of it... i'll have to check it out.

GO :hlogo: GO!

now playing in a stereo near me: the beatles LOVE. the cirque du soleil version. while my guitare gently weeps is amasing !!

Great stuff huh!! I love the beatles since i was about 7 years old. But this new CD's with remastered material, and some great mashups really suprise me. I listen to it now and then, and its great. Maybe one of the best of the year (allthough its not new material, but almost sounds new)

what are you talking about?

the beatles LOVE - cirque du soleil version... :?- :?- :?- :?-

what are you talking about?

the beatles LOVE - cirque du soleil version... :?- :?- :?- :?-

the cirque du soleil has a new show in vegas called LOVE, all the songs are remastered beatle song.

some of the songs are different version of the ones we know.

Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er

Top 3 Zeppelin songs for me, I love that song.

Gary Jules - Mad World

Xbox360 addicted people may know the song because of this :

Just about everyone plays Gears of War while listening to Mad World. I've tried a couple times but it's too slow for the game, I like something a little faster. I find one of these two work really well...

Roses For The Dead - Funeral For A Friend

The Quiet Place - In Flames

Both really good songs not only for the game but just in general.

My friend showed me that last summer. If you like pandora then go to last.fm. It's like pandora but with a lot more features. I forget who showed me it, I think it was Maca.

Gotta use both. Last.fm has more features but to discover new music its not as good as Pandora. I've discored a whole bunch of great, little know artists thanks to Pandora. Last.fm won't dig as deep since it seems mostly to rely on the way people tags songs and people don't know diddly squat about song (tagging every "emo" for example... ugh)

Sniper, have you ever heard Dread Zeppelin's cover of the song? It's stupendous! :lol:

Nope but I'll definitely look it up. Thanks for the tip!

Gotta use both. Last.fm has more features but to discover new music its not as good as Pandora. I've discored a whole bunch of great, little know artists thanks to Pandora. Last.fm won't dig as deep since it seems mostly to rely on the way people tags songs and people don't know diddly squat about song (tagging every "emo" for example... ugh)

Yeah, you've definitely got a point there. People have no idea what emo is anymore so if thats what you want to listen to, you end up getting shit like Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco. Hell, I heard an Ashlee Simpson song once.

I've discovered a good portion of songs on last.fm though and I really like the fact it has a downloadable player. I don't like how you always need a tab open for pandora.

Nope but I'll definitely look it up. Thanks for the tip!

Also, their cover of Stairway To Heaven is out of this world. B)

It's said that Dread Zeppelin is Robert Plant's favourite Led Zeppelin cover band.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos