-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Does anyone know a good free music player, as I really want something else than this stupid Win Media Player ...?

Ah yea, it should work with my P2 300Mhz computer ... :P

Winamp it really whips the lamas ASS!

I just 'discovered' a fellow called Martin Denny.

He was one of the guys who introduced 'exotica' music in the 1950's. I bought a double CD of his music on eBay. Looking forward to hearing it.

Gosh........ there's just so much music in the world... it goes way beyond what we hear on our North American 'this generation' diet.

In my case, I haven't even scratched a scratch of the surface of what there is out there. Even if I've got what is considered to be, by some, a wide musical diet, it really isn't that very much.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Well if you want to go by decades I've got a band or somebody I've liked in every decade from the 50's onward

40's- Hank Williams

50's- Johnny Cash

60's- Beatles, Cash, Dylan

70's- Clash, Zepplin, Sabbath, Blondie

80's- Depeche Mode, New Order, U2, REM, Metallica

90's- Nirvana, Soundgarden, Radiohead, U2, Green Day

00's- Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand, Arcade Fire, Broken Social Scene, Snow Patrol, U2 and so on.

In todays jukebox: Counting Crows, Accidentally in love

photo1.jpg

hey mathieu, is that the girl you talked about a few months ago ??

Yeah Britpop is the only sound i really dig from the 80's. The Smiths & The Jam is really cool. Or Post-Punk bands (Joy Division)

Sometimes i'm also a little bit into new wave (depeche mode or other bands)

A lot of bands i dig now have their roots from that music. F.E The Killers

Its really music coming from the Island, i hate the 80's Disco movement (in the 80's the good hiphop started, but i really love the 90's hiphop)

The fact that she's cute? Yep, pretty sure..

I think shes a member of pierre houde's( habs voice on RDS) familly. she's his niece.

*ROFL* Hey Jeroen, I just won 2 tickets for the Razorlight concert next week in Vienna at a radio show ... :lol: I've never won something before I think, dmd, crazy. *fg*

Tuesday skiing opening and thursday Razorlight concert, I lvoe it! B)

OOOOOH MYYYY GOOOD!! You lucky BASTARD!! i tried so hard to win some here, but didnt work out. I missed the cardsale cuz of my moving, (saddddd)

Hmm Vienna, i would love to go, but i'm right now not in the financiel situation to come over ;), cuz i know you would take me. But now im very confused who you will take. I have a name in my mind but i think its not going to be her! I speak you on yahoo about it, cant wait ;)

Listening to the new remastered Beatles album "Love" that comes out tomorrow, but i have it already. It's GREAT!!

oh i just see your going to Razorlight on Thursday, thats when i see Mando Diao. Tuesday i will see "The Kooks" , and i hope that will be very special for me, in some way!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Metallica - Where The Wild Things Are

Metalli-who?

werent those guys lost in the bermuda triangle back in 1990? the only living member "Jason Newsted" was found and rescued on distant island around 3 or 4 years ago.... the whereabouts of the others is still a mistery!

Edited by CoRvInA