My Annual double header

BCHabnut

I decided to start a new tradition. Every year I will take a trip to Montreal, to watch 2 games. Last year was amazing and I fell in love the city and the area. I'm even contemplating buying a cottage in the Laurentians. So this year I think I will go to the Dec. Tampa bay and Washington games. If I can't secure tickets to those games, it will be Feb. Bruins and Pittsburgh games. I am so pumped.

I decided to start a new tradition. Every year I will take a trip to Montreal, to watch 2 games. Last year was amazing and I fell in love the city and the area. I'm even contemplating buying a cottage in the Laurentians. So this year I think I will go to the Dec. Tampa bay and Washington games. If I can't secure tickets to those games, it will be Feb. Bruins and Pittsburgh games. I am so pumped.

I was gonna say that it'll probably be easier for you to get tickets to the T.B-Wash duo of games, but then I remembered that Lecavalier and Ovechkin play on those two teams!

I was gonna say that it'll probably be easier for you to get tickets to the T.B-Wash duo of games, but then I remembered that Lecavalier and Ovechkin play on those two teams!

Still, a Boston game is more popular than those two and throw in Crosby and Malks, then I'd say that it'd harder to find tix to the BOS-PIT games.

actually one of my supervisors has season tix and I can get them for face value. 330 AA. Not the best seats, but not bad either. Does the new screen help up there in the nosebleeds?

you have great seats !! you're a bit higher in the stands so you have a great view of all the ice and being first row of the 3rd balcony you wont have anyone in front to block you.

you have great seats !! you're a bit higher in the stands so you have a great view of all the ice and being first row of the 3rd balcony you wont have anyone in front to block you.

Jeez Marky, you know the Bell Centre quite well :clap:

actually one of my supervisors has season tix and I can get them for face value. 330 AA. Not the best seats, but not bad either. Does the new screen help up there in the nosebleeds?

Dude. You're talking about seats that are, IMHO, not very far from being the BEST in the Bell Centre.

If I had the choice of season tickets anywhere, I'd take 336 AA. Not that expensive, Habs shoot twice, nobody in front.

http://cdn.nhl.com/canadiens/images/upload...ieges0809fr.gif

Jeez Marky, you know the Bell Centre quite well :clap:

I'm lucky enough to have seen about 50+ games so far at the bell :rolleyes:

Dude. You're talking about seats that are, IMHO, not very far from being the BEST in the Bell Centre.

If I had the choice of season tickets anywhere, I'd take 336 AA. Not that expensive, Habs shoot twice, nobody in front.

http://cdn.nhl.com/canadiens/images/upload...ieges0809fr.gif

I would take seats in the same area. they are grrrrrrrrrrrreat !!

I had a double header once but i am not that lucky to have annually ^_^

are you still dreaming about those two guys ??

Since I was 3, my dad and I have been going to the Superbowl weekend afternoon games.

We have seen some really cool things on that weekend.

Lots of shutouts

habs 10,000th goal at home

hmmmm

I can not remember it all.

Since I was 3, my dad and I have been going to the Superbowl weekend afternoon games.

We have seen some really cool things on that weekend.

Lots of shutouts

habs 10,000th goal at home

The footnote that is Sergei Berezin! Haha

I will go to my first game at the Bell Centre when I go home this year. Haven't decided when yet. This after being at a lot of games at the Forum.

The footnote that is Sergei Berezin! Haha

I will go to my first game at the Bell Centre when I go home this year. Haven't decided when yet. This after being at a lot of games at the Forum.

Assisted by two other former leafs Perrault and Gilmour.,

Confirmed my tix today. I'll see Vinny and Ovechkin in Dec this year. Guess I'll wait till next year to see the Pens, unless we face them in the playoffs this year.

Not bad. Not bad at all... Have a great game!

hey! Let's all agree that there should be no knocking Gilmour...

and the 1st time in the league a goal was scored and assisted by numbers 93-94 and 95 !!