Habs @ Wild | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say it was mutual. They sat Booboogard, we sit Georgie.

Would have been "not nice" to start him after they sat their resident fighter.

Think you missed the earlier posts.

With Gainey and Risebrough being friends, I wonder if it's possible that they spoke to eachother beforehand and decided they'd sit the enforcers. It never occurred to me that teams might do that.

I cant see any reason for him tweeking his groin unless he frequented one of our fine adult establishments recently :unsure:

:lol: Imagine there was an absolute honesty policy when listing injuries, and Gainey had to file with the league that big George tweaked his groin at the Hilltop. :lol:

:lol: Imagine there was an absolute honesty policy when listing injuries, and Gainey had to file with the league that big George tweaked his groin at the Hilltop. :lol:

Or when asking the trainer why it is taking so long for BGL to recover from a groin injury he simply pulls out a 3 foot jock strap and states " Thats a whole lot of muscle that needs recovery ". :lol:

It's not a stretch of imagination to think that although Laraque *could* play, he might not be 100%, and thus best suited to be rested against a fast Minnesota team. Factor in that Boogy isn't playing, there's no need to rush him in. Laraque rushed a groin injury last year, and missed 2 extended periods of time as a result.

In any event, should be a good tilt. The boys better bring their A game.

GO HABS GO!!!!

turn it off!

Al I'm getting is the audio even when I set it to TV. Well, actually, when i set it to TV, I get nothing, not even the audio.

"This game is not available on NHL GameCenter LIVE. Please check your local television listings and blah blah blah"

Al I'm getting is the audio even when I set it to TV. Well, actually, when i set it to TV, I get nothing, not even the audio.

"This game is not available on NHL GameCenter LIVE. Please check your local television listings and blah blah blah"

same for me. are you in montreal? because its possible that NHL can only stream outside quebec

I just noticed that it says on the NHL homepage "Standard blackout and restrictions apply" so that might be why it doesn't work

Im trying to find a working proxy to make it look like in form outside of quebec. hope that works

same for me. are you in montreal? because its possible that NHL can only stream outside quebec

I'm in Quebec. I was wondering the same thing, maybe it's only available for Americans. Simonus and Fanpuck are both in the US.

EDIT: Probably because RDS has the rights for Habs games?

Edited by BTH

Mikko great legs rocketed past Saku hehe, then Saku takes a penalty for holding Mikko's stick . . .

first intermission -- is al franken the mahn or is he a monster? depends which commercial is on ^_^

Well, slow start (once again) by our boys, which ended up costing thema goal, but at least they came back strong for the rest of the period. It is very important that our boys take the lead, cause the further this game goas, the habs will have the advantage(minnesota got back home at 2 am last night) and they played last night. Our boys should have more gas left in the tank by the 3rd period!