Yann against montreal

MAK

early discussion to be added to the GDT

lapresse

I always hated whenwe played against Quebecois goalies and now Danis would love to shove it in Habs throat for letting him go last summer.

I don't think that montreal will have too much problem againsthim, thought. He his what he his: a 3rd string goalie on a bad team.

early discussion to be added to the GDT

It doesn't work that way. If a thread created before the Game Thread is merged into the Game Thread, all the posts from this one would show up first. Thus all the useful info in the first post of the Game Thread gets buried.

That being said, I hope Yann plays very well in a losing effort. I always liked him, he just got trapped in a numbers game.

That being said, I hope Yann plays very well in a losing effort. I always liked him, he just got trapped in a numbers game.

Agreed! The Kid deserved a chance to play somewhere else!

I always hated whenwe played against Quebecois goalies and now Danis would love to shove it in Habs throat for letting him go last summer.

This shouldn'T be too much of a problem seeing as we are playing in N-Y and not at the Bell centre. Québecois goalies have a tendancy of playing well against us when they are playing in Montreal (usually in front of their families)!!

This shouldn'T be too much of a problem seeing as we are playing in N-Y and not at the Bell centre. Québecois goalies have a tendancy of playing well against us when they are playing in Montreal (usually in front of their families)!!

Exactly. The Qc Goalie Curse only takes full effect when the game is in Montreal.

And respect to Yann Danis!

Coincidently, I wonder how Streit will fare...

Well he IS their best scorer so far.. 3G 5A -3. He's doing better than I expected TBH, since the Islanders lineup is a lot weaker than ours.

I hope well for Danis. He is a good kid and should get some laying time. He played good in the very few games he was up for the Habs a few seasons ago but there was just too much depth with the Habs.

I was surprised that Joey Mcdonald was backup instead of Danis.

I hope Yann plays well. I got his freaking rookie card after all. >.>

and you probably wish his name was Yannii Danii :lol:

I hope well for Danis. He is a good kid and should get some laying time. He played good in the very few games he was up for the Habs a few seasons ago but there was just too much depth with the Habs.

I was surprised that Joey Mcdonald was backup instead of Danis.

he should get some"laying time" I personally think we are all looking for some good laying time. :lol::clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Poor guy, this was the only game he got and now he's back in the minors. A shame something went wrong with him, he was a good goalie. Now I wish we would have let him go instead of keeping him once he got buried on the depth chart. Looks like the thought of never seeing the NHL with us messed with his psyche. He couldn't beat out Joey MacDonald? Really?

I must say that it seems monumentally unfair that the kid got sent down after playing a Montreal team that wasn't yet completely dysfunctional, especially considering that DiPietro is still out. Have they called up another backup for MacDonald?

I must say that it seems monumentally unfair that the kid got sent down after playing a Montreal team that wasn't yet completely dysfunctional, especially considering that DiPietro is still out. Have they called up another backup for MacDonald?

Peter Mannino