Canadiens well represented on All-Star Fan voting

Dutch_Habs_Fan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I think it could be... The website on the facebook page (which is the same as his screen name here) leads to what looks like a very official site...

I don't know...

Carey31Price.com is not at all affiliated with Carey Price, the NHL, AHL, WHL, or Montreal Canadiens. The content expressed within this document has been specially created, therefore, we cannot be held liable for any consequences resulting from the use of this information. This document uses images without permission hereby recognizing them as property of other websites.

Guys I am not Carey Price lol...I am just a huge fan of his, I run the website www.Carey31Price.com but I repeat I am not Price. I made the facebook group to draw some attention to Price and get him into the all star game!

Yeah but, wouldn't Carey Price say the exact same things you just did???;););)

Guys I am not Carey Price lol...I am just a huge fan of his, I run the website www.Carey31Price.com but I repeat I am not Price. I made the facebook group to draw some attention to Price and get him into the all star game!

Yeah but, wouldn't Carey Price say the exact same things you just did???;););)

Note the exclamation point at the end of his sentence... does that sound like our Carey? ;)

I wanna see all 6 players go to the All-Star game. There's no reason why we can't do it. We can vote as many times as we want and it's free! Imagine the starting line-up for the eastern conference: Price in nets, on D: Komo and Markov, and the first line of Koivu, Kovalev and tanguay!!!

That's what is ######ed about the voting system. Hell, let's vote for everyone so the east team is entirely made up of habs. I would much rather have the boys rest so they can't use the centennial year and allstar game as burn out factors when they get knocked out in the first round. It would be nice if we all just had one vote. It would keep the All Star team true and honest. While it would be an honor we are not the powerhouse that everyone thinks we are yet.

Markov to me is the true All Star that deserves to go........

What's the record for number of players from one team being voted in. I would imagine the Mario Penguins?

Edited by HABBER-oooooKNOWS

I almost want to go ahead and vote for all Habs. At least it would be my favourite team getting all the votes, while at the same time sending a message to the league about voting practices.

Then vote for all of them...Lets be honest here out of the six who are on the ballot are any of them not really worthy? No...So they vote for them and maybe the starting roster for the East will be all Canadiens!

Then vote for all of them...Lets be honest here out of the six who are on the ballot are any of them not really worthy? No...So they vote for them and maybe the starting roster for the East will be all Canadiens!

Hahaha. I think Semin, Malkin, Crosby, and a number of D-men would argue with that.

Hahaha. I think Semin, Malkin, Crosby, and a number of D-men would argue with that.

They have their own fans to vote for them!

This is insane. My 16 yo cousin just tells me that he already voted close to 75 times for our 6 players. Him and some friends vote for them 5-6 times a day... and will continue doing so...

I haven't even been able to vote yet. The site is so slow it always times out before I can. Once, I made it to the page where you can select players, but no players showed up.

Protip for slow connections: You can submit votes without choosing 12 players...so you can just vote for the Habs (and Mikko!).

Protip for slow connections: You can submit votes without choosing 12 players...so you can just vote for the Habs (and Mikko!).

I don't even have a slow connection, I have one that's good enough to get the 1200k GameCenter streams!

Just figured out the voting doesn't work with my FireFox for whatever reason. Whenever I try to open up the players in FF it just takes me to the top of the page, instead of listing the players.

I don't even have a slow connection, I have one that's good enough to get the 1200k GameCenter streams!

Hmm, that's weird then. It's been perfectly fine for me, and my connection is mostly shite.

Just figured out the voting doesn't work with my FireFox for whatever reason. Whenever I try to open up the players in FF it just takes me to the top of the page, instead of listing the players.

You have to click on the tabs to make the players show up because it's a drop-down menu. It's very shiny this year.

You have to click on the tabs to make the players show up because it's a drop-down menu. It's very shiny this year.

Duh, I know that, since I said I got it working in IE. When I try to open the drop down menus in FF, it doesn't open them and instead just pops me up to the top of the page.

Wtf?

:lol: I wrote that just to get a reply from you, i was joking.

But on a more serious note, he was bleeding all over the ice as a result of Dustin Brown's hit last game against LA.