Tanguay Update?

ForumGhost

ForumGhost.

You should go on habsinsideout when you need info. They are usually on the ball and have good player interviews once in a while.

They said he should be in for Friday's game and took practise off for a therapy day.

ForumGhost.

You should go on habsinsideout when you need info. They are usually on the ball and have good player interviews once in a while.

They said he should be in for Friday's game and took practise off for a therapy day.

Ditto gorges.

Because then markierung will hunt you down.

Ya seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

common now, are injuries so common that we need to make a single thread for it!!!!

Tanguay gets hurt, we make a thread. It gets updated when he's healthy. When ppl stop posting on it, it disappears! game over...no clutter!!!!!

You people can't tell me that you want to look through all 10 pages of a thread to find out what's going on with one guy. That's more clutter than simply created a new thread!

Edited by markierung

Forward Alex Tanguay says he's feeling better but he was the first player off the ice at the morning skate at the Verizon centre yesterday and will not be in the lineup tonight against the Washington Capitals. Nor is he likely to play tomorrrow night when the Canadiens return home to face the Buffalo Sabres.Tanguay is suffering from whiplash but he was hit in the head by Detroit defenceman Brad Stuart and there mighgt hint of concussion-like symptoms. The Canadiens recalled Matt D'Agostini from Hamilton but his services won't be needed because Guillaume Latendresse is back after missing three games with a shoulder injury. Latendresse will be on the third line with Robert Lang and Sergei Kostitsyn while Tom Kostopoulos plays with Saku Koivu and Christopher Higgins.

Defenceman Josh Gorges is also good to go as he shakes off a bruise to his left knee, the result of stopping a Nicklas Lidstrom slapshot in Detroit.

http://habsinsideout.com/main/11706

Well that sucks, I really wanted to see D'Agostini.

what I heard is that D'Agostini was on the 4th line. heck , maube Dandy will play D giving O'Byrne a break.

what I heard is that D'Agostini was on the 4th line. heck , maube Dandy will play D giving O'Byrne a break.

aww shucks, looks like I was wrong for the 1st time in my life. D'agostini seems to be the 13th foward.

Well, at least it doesn't seem to be a concussion for Tanguay. They'll give him the night off tonight and he'll most likely be back saturday or the game after BUffalo!