Habs vs Washington Game Thread

JoeLassister

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that bad a game for the Habs, except for the PP. Game was decided on 2 lucky breaks for the Caps (Kovy's post & Nylander's bang off Halak's skate).

As good a game you'll get from Breezer at his age now. Nice clip on Ovie's rush.

For the first time since he was hired I am no longer sure that Carbo is the coach for this team. They play well at imes but then seem to get lost. the pp is lost. BOB maybe it's time.

Im really pissed but Id rather lose this way now than in post-season. We deserved a win here and some garbage shit comes the other way. I hate swedes so damn much, wish I was a nigerian or aussie or something. Swedes allways ruin my nights watching the habs. I hope Nylander gets traded to AK bars Kazan or something.

Just as a final kick in our ass... ryder has 10 goals and is back in the groove...

Lang leads our team with 10, but Breezy is catching up. :)

Was there any doubt that ryder would be back in his groove when he joined Boston?

For the first time since he was hired I am no longer sure that Carbo is the coach for this team. They play well at imes but then seem to get lost. the pp is lost. BOB maybe it's time.

Well we were missing many key players, so this game probably isn't the best time to evalute the coaching.

It does not bug me that Habs lost to Warshington (Sothern Republican lingo).

It does not bother me that Habs are injured.

The things that do bother me start mostly with that big FLOATER wearing the "C" tonight.

I just don't give a -censored- about this team any longer. There was enough talent on the Habs to score at least two goals tonight. It is the same excuse going back to last year.

Too many floaters and not enough tough Euros, Yanks, Russians, Cannuks!

Well, I am outa here until next season and cannot wait for the overpaid free agents to be gone so Bob Gainey can revamp this team properly. Going to spend my Habby time on the Dogs to see which of the guys that may make it to the big club. Hopefully Gainey sees the light and trades Kovalev, Koivu, Lang and Tanguay(although I would like to see him back) at the deadline and raids other teams youth. Young core looks good, just have to add by subtracting overpaid dead weight.

All I can say is Draft Habs Draft!

Whats that song that should accompany my whine? "I've lost that loving feeling nows its gone..gone..gone.. Oh-oo-oo-oo.....

Well we were missing many key players, so this game probably isn't the best time to evalute the coaching.

the pp is 29th in the league, all i am hearing out of Carbo is he doesn't know what is wrong with these guys. i am a big Carbo fan but maybe he really does not know what is wrong. If that is the case maybe we need to have someone who has a plan, and get this team back on track. And because he is missing some players now does not explain 2 for 77. Someone needs to know how to fix this mess.

Was there any doubt that ryder would be back in his groove when he joined Boston?

who cares we wouldn't have signed him at that money anyways.

It does not bug me that Habs lost to Warshington (Sothern Republican lingo).

It does not bother me that Habs are injured.

The things that do bother me start mostly with that big FLOATER wearing the "C" tonight.

I just don't give a -censored- about this team any longer. There was enough talent on the Habs to score at least two goals tonight. It is the same excuse going back to last year.

Too many floaters and not enough tough Euros, Yanks, Russians, Cannuks!

Well, I am outa here until next season and cannot wait for the overpaid free agents to be gone so Bob Gainey can revamp this team properly. Going to spend my Habby time on the Dogs to see which of the guys that may make it to the big club. Hopefully Gainey sees the light and trades Kovalev, Koivu, Lang and Tanguay(although I would like to see him back) at the deadline and raids other teams youth. Young core looks good, just have to add by subtracting overpaid dead weight.

All I can say is Draft Habs Draft!

Whats that song that should accompany my whine? "I've lost that loving feeling nows its gone..gone..gone.. Oh-oo-oo-oo.....

Well the insane part of your name makes sense but I think it is a little early to give up the team.

who cares we wouldn't have signed him at that money anyways.

He needed a change in scene.

I agree about the PP. I've had enough of this.

If the habs start their PP, they will win games...simple. Getting it started is the hard part. :wacko:

Muller is in charge of the Powerplay...

Just goes to show you how valuable both Sheldon Souray and Mark Streit were to this team. Either would look really good in a Habs uniform right now

I just don't give a -censored- about this team any longer. Well, I am outa here until next season

Over react much :lol:

This is more than a slump I agree, and if your players won't play for you any longer, you need to be moved. I love you Carbo but I too think it is the right time... And it prolly isn't your fault.

Muller is in charge of the Powerplay...

Just goes to show you how valuable both Sheldon Souray and Mark Streit were to this team. Either would look really good in a Habs uniform right now

and carbo is in charge of muller. and we would not have signed streit or souray for the money they wanted. I am very happy with hamerlick instead of souray.

This team needs a big shakeup. if not the coach then it has got to be someone big. Kovy? (whom i am also a fan of) but something has got to get through to this team. The kids and the grinders play great. the goalies play great. the stars suck.