Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those uniforms are HIDEOUS. Tim Thomas was fighting back laughter when the Habs took the ice. I'm sure some of the Habs are downright embarassed.

Egads. I'm a Bruins fan for this one. Tragic!

Those uniforms are HIDEOUS. Tim Thomas was fighting back laughter when the Habs took the ice. I'm sure some of the Habs are downright embarassed.

after about 5 minutes, I'm not really seeing them at an aesthetic level.

Hey, makes the Habs look all blurry. Blurry players are harder to hit!

And to pass to, sadly... ^_^

after about 5 minutes, I'm not really seeing them at an aesthetic level.

After 5 minutes, I am wiping blood out of my eyes.. those are painful.. moving stripes don't work week against white on TV.

Edited by brobin

The biggest thing I notice about Boston is that they are never caught up ice.. they always have 3 guys back and they keep teams to the outside.. They play as a 5 man unit and their forwards win the battles in deep so they don't need to over commit to create chances...

Of course, this is true of all winning teams.. If I was Carbo, I would be watching the tapes of Boston so they can see how its done...

12 minutes into the 1st period and I gotta say that I love the intensity our boys have shown out there. Going toe to toe with the Bruins.

Having Henry and O'Byrne in the line up is a good idea by Carbo! Add komisarek and Hamrlik out there, and that's a huge defensive corps!

Let's hope our boys can keep this pace up for 60 minutes!

BY the way, those uniforms aren't that great.

Edited by Habsfan

YEAH BABY!!! Lang. AK46 shold get an assist on that goal...he parked his butt in front on Thomas so he couldn'T see the shot!

Edited by Habsfan