Habs @ Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Price's body language says... I SUCK!

This is not good.. I am not sure how we get him his confidence back.

I would like to point out that the turning point of the game was when Price was run over and no one did shit. It was all Buffalo after that.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jezus FVC.king Christ of Latterday saints!!!

What the #### are they doing out there!

I have run out of ideas. I'll try this nonsense again:

Lalime, way to go shutout

Hey! You never know, it might actually work!

Edited by Habsfan

Before i let my comments fly, it should be known that i've been a big fan of Price.

But this game has been typical of his play lately. Just not sharp, and it doesn't look like he is out there battling. Halak may be smaller, but has battled his ass off.

Hard to fault Carey on the first 2 goals, but he's gotta save the Spacek shot. Hasn't made too many big saves to help out his teammates.

It's the first time i've thought that i can't wait to see Halak back in the nets.

This would be a good time for Laraque to beat the sh*t out of someone... Lalime for example.

I agree, this is the time when Laraque need to kick the shit out somebody. We can try and salvage this in the third.

Why don't they pull Price.. he can't even hold that easy shot... The team needs a makeup call and Price doesn't need to be embarrassed anymore.

Wasted PP's didnt help either

Yup. :puke:

Why don't they pull Price.. he can't even hold that easy shot... The team needs a makeup call and Price doesn't need to be embarrassed anymore.

Yup. :puke:

Finish the 2nd with Carey, start the 3rd with Denis

Should have been a penalty called on the Sabres for tripping Dago there... ugh

We desperately lack secondary scoring. After 46-14-27 there's nothing happening...

Typical Habs 2nd period

I was just about to ask why this team cannot play in the 2nd. They always get outplayed. they will wake up when there is 10 to go in the game and it will be too late.

I was just about to ask why this team cannot play in the 2nd. They always get outplayed. they will wake up when there is 10 to go in the game and it will be too late.

I dont know, it's been that way for the last 10 years now...

We desperately lack secondary scoring. After 46-14-27 there's nothing happening...

Typical Habs 2nd period

Agree, as it's pretty evident that Higgins does not contribut like a top 6 forward. He's best suited as a 3rd line checker that can score ocassionally.

Typical Habs 2nd period

I changed my avatar because I'm trying everything. Too bad the team likely won't hear it. I think that Kostitsyn should play with Koivu and put Pacioretty with Plekanec and Kovalev. Kosty is always trying to find Kovy when he should shoot. This is not Kovy's fault. I'm not sure why the coaches keep going with this! Besides, Pacioretty brings size and mustard. He has an incredible backpass. He's a decent forechecker. He could go to the net - whatever.

Mix up the skill more with the meat and potato players on all 4 lines. Try Laraque on the 1st line. I dunno :angry:

Is Carbo double shifting Kostopolous? I don't think that's gonna get these guys going on offence...

oops, just heard that BGL left and won't return, undisclosed injury.

Edited by The Saint

Is Carbo double shifting Kostopolous? I don't think that's gonna get these guys going on offence...

oops, just heard that BGL left and won't return, undisclosed injury.

BGL has a broken jaw.. occurred during the intermission when Carbo showed him how to ask a guy to fight.. Carbo has a slight bruise on his right fist...

BGL has a broken jaw.. occurred during the intermission when Carbo showed him how to ask a guy to fight.. Carbo has a slight bruise on his right fist...

nice...

I quit watching that train wreck. Time to clean toe jam or something interesting.

Price sucks :puke: this team sucks :puke:

no character.

Way to pick up another half pint centre who gets knocked all over the ice Bob. Komi Hammer Gorges and Breeze suck. Carbo sucks. Blow up the friggen team. 4 years with this core and this crap. I never rant like this, but I am so sick of this crap it isn't funny. Laraque sucks. I'm glad his jaw is broken. I hope it hurts. Price sucks. Send him to the minors and bring up Danis full time for a while. Komi sucks. So many turnovers.

Edited by BCHabnut