Habs @ Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BGL has a broken jaw.. occurred during the intermission when Carbo showed him how to ask a guy to fight.. Carbo has a slight bruise on his right fist...

im going to pretend this is true to make this disgraceful disappointing day end on a positive.

BGL has a broken jaw.. occurred during the intermission when Carbo showed him how to ask a guy to fight.. Carbo has a slight bruise on his right fist...

Really?

I thought he had a bad case of atrophied testicles..

it's very difficult to point out any positives right now...not in net, not on D, not up front, not special teams...what's left?

I left for dinner at the end of the first ... we were down 1-0, but at least we had outshot the Sabres through the first, and there was the power play to start the second. No way did I expect us to be down 4-0 when I got back ... :angry::angry::angry:

This team has no emotion, for all everyone's talk of needing to resign Komo, and how passionate he is, he and the rest of the team shows none when they are losing. I hated to loss, but this team does not look like they care either way.

I left for dinner at the end of the first ... we were down 1-0, but at least we had outshot the Sabres through the first, and there was the power play to start the second. No way did I expect us to be down 4-0 when I got back ... :angry::angry::angry:

I am sure most of us are jealous of your decision...

I was worried when Carbo commented that a few hours ago the team was still glued to the TV...

me too, and he also made some sort of comment about how "fortunately or unfortunately no one got moved", not really a ringing endorsement for his players...

Carbo is a nice guy and hates to go to that dark place. Someone call him a taxi and direct the cabby to go there.

I know it's been said, but this team really needs a defenseman to coach the D. It's been that way for years, we are just brutal inour own end.

Old and soft on the back end, not a pretty picture in any context!

Wow.

Maybe they'll get one now. Help the poolies.

Were you talking about the Sabres? :unsure:

That looked like the kind of goal that I'd allow ... I sure would have expected Price to make the save.

How's Price's confidence now?

This is not good. This team is very, very fragile.

One little thing goes slightly off and they just completely suck.

Not good at all...

Carbo is not pulling Price. Now I'm ticked off

you should be more ticked at Price for letting beach balls go in. he's not playing well....too bad for him. WORK HARDER CAREY !!!

I honestly think this team could benefit from a NJ treatment and have Carbo be fired and Gainey go behind the bench.

Or at least have Gainey handle head coaching for a while, with Carbo in the press box (a healthy scratch!) ...