Habs @ Thrashers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked that last shift...Hammer with the solid body contact and O'Byrne with the fight. Let's hope it's contagious and the rest of them show some intensity/backbone.

Pathetic is the only word I can use to describe the Habs play. Price is holding them in the game. How can they only muster 13 shots thru 2 periods on one of the worst defensive teams in the East.

Have to say that Akostits has been invisible since Kovy has come back. Maybe put him with Koivu. And Higgins, the dude is accomplishing almost nothing on the ice. He'll be lucky to get 10 goals this season.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think Bob G. said in his interview that he has confidence that this team WILL NOT make the playoffs and he will do his job in the summer.

Fair enough and he was dead on.

The habs look like the impact in the second half yesterday

Pathetic is the only word I can use to describe the Habs play. Price is holding them in the game. How can they only muster 13 shots thru 2 periods on one of the worst defensive teams in the East.

Have to say that Akostits has been invisible since Kovy has come back. Maybe put him with Koivu. And Higgins, the dude is accomplishing almost nothing on the ice. He'll be lucky to get 10 goals this season.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldn't even say Price was holding them in. He had one or two decent saves, but the Thrashers are hardly pressing them either. Price hasn't lost it for them either, but he hasn't seen much action tonight.

If these bums can't generate some offense on Atlanta and get a win for Price, then they should be embarrassed.

what the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll is going on? :(

im sick watching the Habs ... might as well dont make it to the playoffs and make some change in this organization for the next season!

Throw the rest of the games for the chance at Tavares, maybe? :clap:

No I'm kidding, I have too much pride in the Habs to want them to do that.

This was one of the most unwatchable games of the season, and I lay it all at the feet of the refs, there was no flow to anything. It was boring as hell and I am embaressed for the NHL.