Habs @ Senators | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

I wonder what the ref keeps saying to Laps. The 1 ref keeps taking Laps aside on faceoffs and having a conversation aboot it. It looked funny, especially on the 1 faceoff when he took Laps aside and still let Laps take the faceoff.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Ottawa Senators versus our third line.

No kidding! Play teh Lapierre, Lats, Tommy K line for 10 minutes in the 3rd...they are the only ones out there who seem to care! The others are all gutless bastards! OK, maybe not Halak!

I'm soo frustrated by this team that i'm saying stupid things!!!

Hopefully Gainey's patience doesnt make him wait too long before coming to that conclusion...

... but...

Halak has to win.

That 5-on-3 was fugly

You just did a disservice to the word fugly...

LOL, my 10 year old goalie son just saw the 4th goal (and he loves Price).. and he went... "yuck.. I could stop that"...

Bob has more faith in Price than Carbo did. I think Gainey really wants to give a chance to Carey to get into his zone, but it's just not happening this year.

I certainly hope thats not true. It would be more likely the Laffs win all their games and make the playoffs than the Habs going .500 to make it. Carbo lost a lot of games by keeping Price in way past his expiration date. Bob cant afford to be even worse at pulling Price or the Habs are fux0rd this season.

No kidding! Play teh Lapierre, Lats, Tommy K line for 10 minutes in the 3rd...they are the only ones out there who seem to care! The others are all gutless bastards! OK, maybe not Halak!

Problem is that the few that cares are stuck with linemates that dont. When I see Plekanec skate and grind like mad and then look at Kovy floating, I cant help but think it disheartens Tomas.

My son just asked "was the rocket fast compared to these guys?"

I answered.. "Son, if the rocket was on this team he would be beating the crap out of half our team for the crap effort they put in.. "

Great save by Jaro on a Heatley one timer

1 goal game, cant allow those chances

My son just asked "was the rocket fast compared to these guys?"

I answered.. "Son, if the rocket was on this team he would be beating the crap out of half our team for the crap effort they put in.. "

LOL

He'd have made the other half crap their jockstrap just by starring at them.

Great save by Jaro on a Heatley one timer

1 goal game, cant allow those chances

LOL

He'd have made the other half crap their jockstrap just by starring at them.

Priceless!! SO true!

KOSTY FOR CRISSAKE GO TO THE BENCH TO CHANGE !

Higgy-Plex-Kosty

Tangs-Koivu-Kovy

would work better IMO

Hard to say, most of those guys have floated around all nice like they were playing on the Rideau...

Lordy.. why does Higgins always wait until the D gets their stick in the way.. did he learn that from Koivu??? shoot as soon as you can, don't wait for the D to close on you!!!!!

It's probably the most damning thing about watching these two together. Always seems like they're -this- close to make something happen but always screws it up at the last second

Man I love Tuomo Ruutu, but I can't stand Jarkko.

So far in the third.. Markov 2 shots, Dags 1, Pleks 1...

You would never know we were down by one with the playoffs on the line... Koivu.. great leader my ass. Kovy???

They'll probably sign koivu for 2-3 more years at the end of the year... :puke:

Higgins is actually playing a good 3rd. Just flattened Fisher.

Tanguay pretty quiet so far, not to say invisible.

Ugh, Kovy... come on. Whya re Kosty & Plex asked to carry that old carcass with them?

ugly turnover by Koivu at his blueline...

right now, I would be playing 4 D Markov, schneider, Hammer, and Breezy.. a bit of gorges if needed...

We need some offense and Komi is useless. We have nothing to lose, put out the offensive defensemen and tell them to go for it... Halak will hold the fort...