April 22th, 2009 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game 4 Thread

Cataclaw

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm torn in beetween wanting this to be over already and wanting to save face with at least avoiding the sweep.

I'm torn in beetween wanting this to be over already and wanting to save face with at least avoiding the sweep.

Avoiding a sweep should be the short term goal.

Lats has to use his head and not slowly try to crawl out of the zone.. skate hard or chip it out...

All this crap about Carey being the guy for the future so he needs to play.. there are 20 other guys on this team who want to win now. Gainey has to stop selling out the now for some mythical future guys like Koivu will never see.

Don't dump Price, but for the love of God, when we hit the playoffs, put the best team on the ice. Hell, why not just rest Koivu too and bring up more AHLers to give them experience... :(

This was more true of last year, but it applies this year as well. Every analyst I heard on the NHL channel, when asked who they thought the players would want in net in game 3 said, "Halak".

No wonder this team doesn't give a shit if they think this game is just "to give Carey experience".

All this crap about Carey being the guy for the future so he needs to play.. there are 20 other guys on this team who want to win now. Gainey has to stop selling out the now for some mythical future guys like Koivu will never see.

Don't dump Price, but for the love of God, when we hit the playoffs, put the best team on the ice. Hell, why not just rest Koivu too and bring up more AHLers to give them experience... :(

This was more true of last year, but it applies this year as well. Every analyst I heard on the NHL channel, when asked who they thought the players would want in net in game 3 said, "Halak".

No wonder this team doesn't give a shit if they think this game is just "to give Carey experience".

Your already ragging on him? He hasn't even let in a goal yet!