Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens @ Phoenix Coyotes

Psycing

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thats why I beat them to the punch....they can see how silly and dumb my post is, so if they think of posting about it, they'll know how it'll look. See, I'm doing a community service...looking like an idiot so you don't have to!

I would try to give lats and laps a few games off, they have no intensity out there, they look like they've lost their fire.

I think I need to take a night or two off.. this team is depressing me and now it is boring me.

The movie. It was decent.

Funny thing....I thought you were making a clever joke, and a friend on the phone told me it was a real film!!

I'm uncultured.

I wasn't dissing Price. I was pointing out how what can go wrong seems to be going wrong. Price has never worn the shield. I was kidding that "why, on this of all nights, it happens???" :( Tonight he needs the guard probably for the 1st time in his career??? :( Probably the last?

What else could go wrong at exactly the wrong time with our beloved Habs?

Looking at the way Price reacted, I suspect there was someone behind the grassy knoll.

Lol yeah Brunet wondered why Price didn't stay with the play. How many sticks to the throat/face did he shake off during his playing time while sticking with the play?

I wasn't dissing Price. I was pointing out how what can go wrong seems to be going wrong. Price has never worn the shield. I was kidding that "why, on this of all nights, it happens???" :( Tonight he needs the guard probably for the 1st time in his career??? :( Probably the last?

I'd show him a clip of Doug Soeteart receiving a 15-foot slapshot right in the throat, leaving the game and for all intent and purposes having his career cut short.

Or Malarchuk.

How many sticks to the throat/face did he shake off during his playing time while sticking with the play?

Tons. It's the rest of his entire body Brunet had problems with.