Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens @ Phoenix Coyotes

Psycing

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic Maca here... guaranteeing a Habs' win and Carey Price shutout in the desert. Reason: New poppy mask.

Post away!

I was half right... maybe if Mara didn't try to decapitate Price we would have seen the shutout. :P

Ahaha, Coyotes announce 2 Phoenix stars at the end of the game on a 2 goal loss.

Ridiculous when 2 Habs have 3-point nights... Bissonnette with the 1st star? :puke:

I'm saddened. I came on here expecting a plethora of negative commentary about how Price should have saved those two shots. As Benoit "Brain of Bricks" Brunet said on the first, "Il doit etre plus combatif!" Right Benny. C'mere and let me high stick you in the throat and see if you can stay on your feet you waste of breath. --And this from the guy who makes Koivu look like an ironman.-- And for the second goal I was expecting people to say that it should have been an easy save had he had better positioning or followed the puck better some bunk like that.

WHERE ARE ALL THE PRICE HATERS? You've ruined this game thread for me.

I'm saddened. I came on here expecting a plethora of negative commentary about how Price should have saved those two shots. As Benoit "Brain of Bricks" Brunet said on the first, "Il doit etre plus combatif!" Right Benny. C'mere and let me high stick you in the throat and see if you can stay on your feet you waste of breath. --And this from the guy who makes Koivu look like an ironman.-- And for the second goal I was expecting people to say that it should have been an easy save had he had better positioning or followed the puck better some bunk like that.

Halak would have gotten the SO :ninja:

:lol: I like your ripping on Brunet. Funny stuff! And funny how that guy seems to evoke no particular affection from Habs fans despite being a never-say-die hard-luck blue-blooded Montreal Canadien. I wonder why?

:lol: I like your ripping on Brunet. Funny stuff! And funny how that guy seems to evoke no particular affection from Habs fans despite being a never-say-die hard-luck blue-blooded Montreal Canadien. I wonder why?

Same as Koivu: injured so often, you get used to life without them.

Loin des yeux, loin du coeur...

What was RDS thinking hiring that guy? Seriously? Did they take pity on him for his sad career? I mean, it's obvoiusly not his hockey smarts because we all watched him and we know he never had much.

And the reason we know he bled bleu-blanc-rouge is because he left it on the ice ever second shift! Lindros is clear-headed beside Benny.

What was RDS thinking hiring that guy? Seriously? Did they take pity on him for his sad career? I mean, it's obvoiusly not his hockey smarts because we all watched him and we know he never had much.

And the reason we know he bled bleu-blanc-rouge is because he left it on the ice ever second shift! Lindros is clear-headed beside Benny.

The best ex-player-turned-analyst ever was Pierre Bouchard. Smart, sharp and tongue-in-cheek funny as Hell. Too bad he got tossed aside when the Habs games were bought by RDS.