Gomez and D'Agostini back

JCPetit

According to Habs Inside Out, Gomez and Dag will be back against the Leafs tomorrow night. Gionta, Pouliot, Markov and Gill were also skating this morning. No news of A. Kostitsyn, although I have read on RDS.com that chances are good that he doesn't have a broken bone. It's getting better.

According to Habs Inside Out, Gomez and Dag will be back against the Leafs tomorrow night. Gionta, Pouliot, Markov and Gill were also skating this morning. No news of A. Kostitsyn, although I have read on RDS.com that chances are good that he doesn't have a broken bone. It's getting better.

They amended their earlier report.... Gionta wasn't on the ice.

No news of A. Kostitsyn, although I have read on RDS.com that chances are good that he doesn't have a broken bone. It's getting better.

It really does suck ofr AK46 that he got injured. He was finally starting to produce (5 points in last 4 games). I just hope that when he does come back, it won't take him another month to get his groove back!

It really does suck ofr AK46 that he got injured. He was finally starting to produce (5 points in last 4 games). I just hope that when he does come back, it won't take him another month to get his groove back!

Personally, I suspect he's turned a corner. Under Martin, he's been forced to consider his work ethic, and with the entire team working hard, it makes it look 10 times worse when he doesn't. Plus, he's being greatly rewarded both with ice time, and more importantly with points.

Incidentally, if we make a trade for Kovalchuk, I think Kosty is the centrepiece.

so who do you send down? i believe that Chipchura is done as a canadien. I can't figure out which one of white or pyatt to keep up. They both take turns impressing me as fourth liners. Can either of them fight? White definitely forces plays and hits hard, but Pyatt shows signs of being a speedy intelligent 3rd line shut down guy.

so who do you send down? i believe that Chipchura is done as a canadien. I can't figure out which one of white or pyatt to keep up. They both take turns impressing me as fourth liners. Can either of them fight? White definitely forces plays and hits hard, but Pyatt shows signs of being a speedy intelligent 3rd line shut down guy.

I see all the hype about Pyatt and White, but i am far from sold on Pyatt and i haven't been overly impressed with Pyatt as anything more than a marginal 4th liner at best. The guy has yet to register a point and is racking up the minuses. Such a sad state that lotsa posters are hearalding him as such a good 3rd liner. Ya he can skate, but i wanna see much more.

I'll take SK any day over those two.

I see all the hype about Pyatt and White, but i am far from sold on Pyatt and i haven't been overly impressed with Pyatt as anything more than a marginal 4th liner at best. The guy has yet to register a point and is racking up the minuses. Such a sad state that lotsa posters are hearalding him as such a good 3rd liner. Ya he can skate, but i wanna see much more.

I'll take SK any day over those two.

SK is much better offensively. I didn't even mention him going down. SK has to stay up. He is too good for the minors. but I will put money on Pyatt developing into a solid third liner. Just like his brother.

I have a question:

Based on this season only, who would you like better? And by how much?

Tom Pyatt or Christopher Higgins?

Higgins is definitely the better player. You can't really compare salary values, because Higgins' value varies from team to team. Pyatt makes the rookie max, but will likely make less money next year (just like Chipchura, D'Ags and Latendresse did).

Anyways, Chipchura gets waived (or dealt for a pick) and then it gets interesting. We'll see how much Martin likes SK. And do the Habs still want Georges? Who sits when Gill gets back? Does Bergeron move to forward at any point (say when Markov gets back)?

I have a question:

Based on this season only, who would you like better? And by how much?

Tom Pyatt or Christopher Higgins?

well for the money maybe pyatt? who knows until he plays at least a season. higgins is minus 10 right now.

Man, my hopes were all high when I heard Gionta was skating. Is there ANY timeline? Why have the Habs been so secretive about their injuries this season?

There's no reason to divulge the info. And teams do take note of where opposing players are hurt.

But if they aren't in the lineup I don't think it matters.

Plus, a good reason to tell people is that a lot of people bought tickets to go see their fav players. It would be nice to know if you are actually going to see them.

so you're saying that if you knew for sure that a player wasn't going to play that you'd sell your tickets??

It's foolish for a team to disclose any more information on injuries than is necessary.

I'm glad D'Ago's back, but he has some work to do to stay in the lineup long term. He'll have to play a lot better than he was playing in October.

He was starting to look better when he was injured.

I'm glad D'Ago's back, but he has some work to do to stay in the lineup long term. He'll have to play a lot better than he was playing in October.

I've never been a big Diago fan and would much rather see SK in the lineup instead. Maybe have both with injuries, but once the boys are healthy i see very little use for Diago.

Ship him out for a middle round draft pick.

Andrei K. will play against Buffalo . YEAH !!!

Damn...you got me excited when I saw the word Andrei...that was the climax

Then I saw the K...and that was the demise

:lol:

jk...big boobs isnt that bad. Hope he can get the ball rolling and get some consistency in his game