GDT: Senators/Habs, Jan. 16, 7:00 PM

dlbalr

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two softies are why they got two quick goals. Price is a rebound machine tonight and has not looked sharp, imo. I figured he was just rusty in the last game, but now I am not sure. He is not playing brutal, but he is not looking good.

That'll make it tough to get the other 44%, eh?

My point is we have one unit. As soon as Markov and Bergeron leave the ice, the PP is effectively over. Gomez, Gionta, and Pouliot have to keep the play down low, but that makes them easy to defend.

I have no idea how Spacek did so well last year, he looks terrible offensively to me.

I'm the biggest Habs fan ever. Gainey & Price are the disease and I'm the cure.

Alright I gotta go losers. I predict 5 goals for the Sens against that sloppy b*tch Price.

Your shift at Mcdonalds starting soon?

How the Hell are they not burying a team with a career AHL goalie and half an AHL roster!!!!

It should be 6-0 for the Habs right now.

I'm more and more convinced that Martin is over-the-hill as a coach. This team is disorganized: has all the trouble in the world to launch a simple PP wave, always make iffy lines changes, dont know where to position & pass in the defensive zone, dont know where to go to support a teammate pinned on the board, etc.

It's ugly to watch.

I'm the biggest Habs fan ever. Gainey & Price are the disease and I'm the cure.

Alright I gotta go losers. I predict 5 goals for the Sens against that sloppy b*tch Price.

It's amost 9.....you're up past your bedtime....that's why you're cranky.

This game is hard to watch. Very frustrating. I would start Halak in the third. Price has not looked good for the last two games. This jaysix guy is iritating. If he continues this behaviour I recomend he go the way of Lindenfan. Need a strong third. Paccioretty needs to go to the minors. How good has Benny P been?