NYR vs HABS

JoeLassister

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, the team has turned it around ever since Carey came out of his net to collide with the St. Louis tough guy and then tried to fight him. I think they are really starting to come together. Don't underestimate the importance to beating NJ and NY for Gomez and Gionta. Cammalleri would give his left nut for a win.

No more elephant in the room anymore in Big Georges. He was a disappointment and I think it really was affecting the team.

I see good things for the Habs from here on out.

Go :hlogo: Go

:ninja:

after Cammalleri got pissed at lapierre in practice,lapierre as played better then he as all year..

its time to give Cammalleri the C....

P.s. all the guys that what to give lapierre the C last season and the beginning of this year give your head a shake...lol

They gotta keep winning. Febuary is a brutal month. Canucks, Caps, Bruins twice, Penguins, Flyers twice. It won't be an easy month.

i agree that we must keeping winning, but more important we need to keep becoming a team....ever since price drop the gloves ,Cammalleri lost his mind on lapierre, and george laraque being told to go home..we have started to play harder and to me this is the most important part for this season..

Bob got to figure out whos, who in the zoo and keep the guys that are pulling their weight and let the guys go that dont what to be team players, replacing those guy with team players..

letting go of the ufa last season was just the first part of the plan, now the second part is on its way..cleaning the house..

after Cammalleri got pissed at lapierre in practice,lapierre as played better then he as all year..

its time to give Cammalleri the C....

P.s. all the guys that what to give lapierre the C last season and the beginning of this year give your head a shake...lol

Interesting point. Cammalleri sure does look like he's good captain material.... and what about Pluck? And Markov. Tough decision. I think temperment comes into it , and natural charisma. I think Cammalleri fits that mold by my superficial examination, but look at the work of our homegrown Plex and the marvelous player who is Markov. Does any player make more of an impact than he does?

Once again, I am glad that I'm not the coach or GM (The car company OR uncle Bob) :blink:

Interesting point. Cammalleri sure does look like he's good captain material.... and what about Pluck? And Markov. Tough decision. I think temperment comes into it , and natural charisma. I think Cammalleri fits that mold by my superficial examination, but look at the work of our homegrown Plex and the marvelous player who is Markov. Does any player make more of an impact than he does?

Once again, I am glad that I'm not the coach or GM (The car company OR uncle Bob) :blink:

making a impact does always mean you make a good captain..you got to be good on the ice and better off..keep team mates in line and be there for them when they need you..i think Cammalleri fits this role better then Markov and Plex..

Cammalleri pick montreal to sign with because he loves hockey and what to be in the big show called habsland...this is what makes him great..the love for the habs..

making a impact does always mean you make a good captain..you got to be good on the ice and better off..keep team mates in line and be there for them when they need you..i think Cammalleri fits this role better then Markov and Plex..

Cammalleri pick montreal to sign with because he loves hockey and what to be in the big show called habsland...this is what makes him great..the love for the habs..

I like the optimism, and Cammi is my new fave player. But he signed here because Bob offered him the most money, period.

Edited by Habsy

I like the optimism, and Cammi is my new fave player. But he signed here because Bob offered him the most money, period.

NO WAY....i bet he could of got the same money else where..with less b*llshit to put up with..this guy is all about hockey and he whats to be in the history books and playing with the habs is the fasts way to get their...

he is the real deal on the ice and off....he should be the next captain...

NO WAY....i bet he could of got the same money else where..with less b*llshit to put up with..this guy is all about hockey and he whats to be in the history books and playing with the habs is the fasts way to get their...

he is the real deal on the ice and off....he should be the next captain...

Sorry, but I don't think anyone offered him 6 million. Hey, I live here, love it. But we all know we have to overpay to get free-agents here. Anyway, it's something we don't know for sure, and like you, I'm very happy he's here my friend.

If you watched his interview when he signed, you could tell there was genuine sincerity and excitement in his voice. I also think he could have made just as much money elsewhere.

I kinda think so too. The guy loves hockey and what better place in the world to love hockey than Montreal!

That said, and just thinking of the psychological impact of those who might see themselves as captainabilia, a good management decision might be to accomodate legitimate moral claims even over general criteris principles. And who actually wants to be capatain. Some may not.

Well i'm not sure who those guys were who played over the weekend but it was pretty impressive.

I'm not going over board, they still have numerous holes on the roster but it was nice to see.

The jury is still out on Lapierre, 2 decent games after 1 player was sent out and he was called out by Cammi. The rest of the year he needs to play like that or he is gone too.