GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa, Jan. 30, 2 PM EST

dlbalr

God WTF, how stupid is Martin. This game is on the DAMN COACH. WTF is Bergeron doing on D in OT???? First He is a pylon for Spezza then after that screw up he is back on with Pleks and Markov. If you are going to have Bergeron, you may as welll have Gionta or Pouliot with Pleks.

God I don't think i've seen more incompetent coaching in my life :wacko::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hal Gill was directly responsible for all three goals.

Goal 1: Loses contain on Kovalev, lets him walk in and score and easy chip in goal

Goal 2: Takes a bad penalty, Sens score on the PP

Goal 3: Out of position, trips Spezza to avoid an easy breakaway goal, Sens take advantage in OT with a 4 on 3 PP.

God WTF, how stupid is Martin. This game is on the DAMN COACH. WTF is Bergeron doing on D in OT???? First He is a pylon for Spezza then after that screw up he is back on with Pleks and Markov. If you are going to have Bergeron, you may as welll have Gionta or Pouliot with Pleks.

God I don't think i've seen more incompetent coaching in my life :wacko::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

HUH?? That's on Markov and Halak.

HUH?? That's on Markov and Halak.

A break away goal in Halak?? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

We got a point thanks to Halak.

Markov was lousy on that goal. But WTF was MAB on the ice for????? Especially after he already was undressed by Spezza????

we got great pp and good pk...its 5 on 5 we really suck and that is mostly do to the third and fourth lines not being that good..we need better depth plays..i dont think you can blame the coach..Markov didnt even look good in this game...

Goal 1: Loses contain on Kovalev, lets him walk in and score and easy chip in goal

Goal 3: Out of position, trips Spezza to avoid an easy breakaway goal, Sens take advantage in OT with a 4 on 3 PP.

You gotta be kidding me. Spezza walked around the pylon MAB and then undressed Gill. At least Gill took away the scoring chance.

MAB has no business being on the ice in OT!!

Markov was lousy on that goal. But WTF was MAB on the ice for????? Especially after he already was undressed by Spezza????

90% of the nhl gets on dress by spezza...lol

MAB had nothing to do with that goal, period.

Come on.. MAB was the guy out of position.. if Gill wasn't there to bail him out with a trip Spezza was in alone. MAB lunged and Spezza and spezza walked right around him.. Gill had his side covered... That mess was all MAB.

He took a high stick call in his own zone.. wow.. no other D on our team has never done that...

I am not trying to say Gill is an awesome D, but some people seem to over rotate dump all the blame on one or two guys... this team sucks.. Markov messed up on the last goal... our offense is useless even strength, and our overall team speed blows...

Guys, it seriously doesn't matter. The team is done! I don't like to be negative, but I don't think the Habs can do a thing without Cammie.

That's true. It looks like he may be done or gone for a LONG time. And if that's the case, Gainey may as well start selling.

The prospect of no Cammy and AK46 until at least after the Olympics means the season is pretty much done.

I DO NOT want to see that penguin behind the bench next year!! Fxck that guy is one gxcn STUPID coach!!

Only positive i guess is that if the habs miss the playoffs, heads may roll in mgmt. But with Cammy out, i guess they may use that as an excuse to keep that useless penguin behind the bench.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

we got great pp and good pk...its 5 on 5 we really suck and that is mostly do to the third and fourth lines not being that good..we need better depth plays..i dont think you can blame the coach..Markov didnt even look good in this game...

Yep.

I'm sick of the momentum created by Gill and Spacek getting beat to the puck too. The 3rd and 4th line do nothing, and there is no depth to cover injuries.

LOL, even split... its all MABs fault.. no wait, its all Gills fault...

I say it is Price's fault.. I have no logic for that, but hell, why not pile on the scape goats.. and hey.. what is will the little girl Cammy quitting.. can't he skate on one leg like a real man... put him on waivers...

In other news, I am low on scotch....

MAB had nothing to do with that goal, period.

Yes sorry, it's on on Halak. :blink::wacko:

Price should have been in net. :wacko::blink:

He would have made that save and probably should have got a shutout?

The 2nd D was no where to be seen in a 3-3 situation. yep, he wasn't to blame. :wacko::wacko:

LOL, even split... its all MABs fault.. no wait, its all Gills fault...

I say it is Price's fault.. I have no logic for that, but hell, why not pile on the scape goats.. and hey.. what is will the little girl Cammy quitting.. can't he skate on one leg like a real man... put him on waivers...

In other news, I am low on scotch....

The point is MAB was blamed by someone for the last goal. I'm not saying he's Bobby Orr, he just wasn't at fault for the winner. It's getting sickening, the blame-game.

That's true. It looks like he may be done or gone for a LONG time. And if that's the case, Gainey may as well start selling.

The prospect of no Cammy and AK46 until at least after the Olympics means the season is pretty much done.

I DO NOT want to see that penguin behind the bench next year!! Fxck that guy is one gxcn STUPID coach!!

Only positive i guess is that if the habs miss the playoffs, heads may roll in mgmt. But with Cammy out, i guess they may use that as an excuse to keep that useless penguin behind the bench.

If the defense was faster, the penguin system would probably work a little better. I do have to admit that I preffered Carbo's riskier game than this crap.

Yes sorry, it's on on Halak. :blink::wacko:

Price should have been in net. :wacko::blink:

He would have made that save and probably should have got a shutout?

The 2nd D was no where to be seen in a 3-3 situation. yep, he wasn't to blame. :wacko::wacko:

At least you understand now, no matter how many of those ridiculous faces you add.

No one is absolved of blame, but give Fisher full credit for his speed and drive to the net. It's hard to defend when it's 3 on 3.

I agree, it was not MAB on that, it was Markov letting fisher sneak behind him. MAB did screw up on the penalty, forcing Gill to trip Spezza.. but I don't know why people are mad about him being on in OT. They should be going for it in OT and he is our number 2 offensive D.

Didin't matter, we took zero shots in OT while Halak faced 5.

The point is MAB was blamed by someone for the last goal. I'm not saying he's Bobby Orr, he just wasn't at fault for the winner. It's getting sickening, the blame-game.

This team fuc.king sucks. From top to bottom this team smells. It makes me want to puke. Its so soft. So many perimeter shots. Does anybody but Pouliot go to the front of the net?

No heart. Martin and his defensive system is a fuc.king joke. Bob Gainey needs to resign or be fired. Come on, Scott Gomez? Are you fuc.king kidding me? Mr I have 35 points in 52 games. Wtf?

I dont even care about Higgins and McDonaugh, as they dont seem to be panning out, although McDonaugh still has time, but is struggling playing college hockey. But the hugmonous cap hit alone will hurt this team for another 3 to 4 years before they can buy him out and get rid of him.

Price is failing to develop

Nobody can score

no heart

nobody going to the net.

No help in Hamilton. The cupboards are bare with the exception of maybe Subban and he cant even get a callup.

The bright side?

Maybe trading Halak? Can you consider that an upside?

Maybe trading Price? Its a plus now, but hes still young and what if he develops elsewhere? How bad does that look later?

Can you get anything for Gionta? Might look good for a Stanley Cup contender. Hes been there before

Tomas Plekanec. Playing very well this year. Kinda streaky. Dissapears in the playoffs. Contract year. Big raise due. Can he keep it up? Deal him

Mike Cammalleri. Streaky one dimensional player. Deal him.

Anderi Markov. Teams best defensman who has struggled this year. Pretty nice cap number, could bring alot back in a trade.

I say, blow up the team. Get what you can in picks and prospects, tank the year and shoot for Sequin, Hall or Fowler. Rebuild again.

This just isnt going to work. It hasn't worked in Montreal for almost 20 years now. Lets suffer for a few years, hiring some good people ( the best people regardless of whether they speak french or not) to rebuild this organization, and do it properly

Habs in eighth. I think this might be the last day we see Les Boys in a playoff spot. Unless Cammie's injury is less serious than it looked.

This team fuc.king sucks. From top to bottom this team smells. It makes me want to puke. Its so soft. So many perimeter shots. Does anybody but Pouliot go to the front of the net?

No heart. Martin and his defensive system is a fuc.king joke. Bob Gainey needs to resign or be fired. Come on, Scott Gomez? Are you fuc.king kidding me? Mr I have 35 points in 52 games. Wtf?

I dont even care about Higgins and McDonaugh, as they dont seem to be panning out, although McDonaugh still has time, but is struggling playing college hockey. But the hugmonous cap hit alone will hurt this team for another 3 to 4 years before they can buy him out and get rid of him.

Nobody can score

no heart

nobody going to the net.

No help in Hamilton. The cupboards are bare with the exception of maybe Subban and he cant even get a callup.

The bright side?

Maybe trading Price? Its a plus now, but hes still young and what if he develops elsewhere? How bad does that look later?

Can you get anything for Gionta? Might look good for a Stanley Cup contender. Hes been there before

Tomas Plekanec. Playing very well this year. Kinda streaky. Dissapears in the playoffs. Contract year. Big raise due. Can he keep it up? Deal him

Anderi Markov. Teams best defensman who has struggled this year. Pretty nice cap number, could bring alot back in a trade.

I say, blow up the team. Get what you can in picks and prospects, tank the year and shoot for Sequin, Hall or Fowler. Rebuild again.

This just isnt going to work. It hasn't worked in Montreal for almost 20 years now. Lets suffer for a few years, hiring some good people ( the best people regardless of whether they speak french or not) to rebuild this organization, and do it properly

Put down the pipe! Deal Cammie? Deal Markov? Even Gionta!

Nobody can score

no heart

nobody going to the net.

The bright side?

Hahahaha, wow, almost every single thing you said is just plain wrong.