Playoff Ticket Sales

l<OV4L3V

Come to Hamilton for the Bulldogs playoffs. I will get you an ice level free ticket.

Geez, that's generous man. I don't know if I could get away though.

Maaaan..it must be crazy in the city of Montreal!! Even if I couldn't go to the game...just walking the street during playoff time. I'll be in Montreal in May for the UFC ppv, I hope the habs are still in the playoffs then.

Maaaan..it must be crazy in the city of Montreal!! Even if I couldn't go to the game...just walking the street during playoff time. I'll be in Montreal in May for the UFC ppv, I hope the habs are still in the playoffs then.

Confirmed. It is sick. Walked 12 minutes in downtown, saw around 25-30 habs jerseys/t-shirts/long sleeves. And didn't count the Habs caps. People are smilling. THIS is life.

Scalpers :puke:

hehe, I'm not scalping them though. We went to 40 of the 41 games (us ticket holders, not me) we sold one pair to my boss. As for the playoffs, we were just juiced out of all of our money... Next year, we will consider selling half of the season and go the playoffs instead.

hehe, I'm not scalping them though. We went to 40 of the 41 games (us ticket holders, not me) we sold one pair to my boss. As for the playoffs, we were just juiced out of all of our money... Next year, we will consider selling half of the season and go the playoffs instead.

Selling tickets above face value = scalping.

• 3 weeks later...
Obviously nothing for me again this time.

same,

the waiting room opened up at 12:50 and i got in then, was assigned my spot. it told me to wait until my turn.

i saw the seats i wanted(the cheap ones) all unavailable and my turn still hasnt arrived by 3pm.

I had no luck so I had to pay out my nose on Stub Hub. $250 each for nosebleeds for Game 4.

No way I would pay that if I lived in Montreal, but the odds of me being in Montreal for a Conference

Final again are not exactly high.

I had no luck so I had to pay out my nose on Stub Hub. $250 each for nosebleeds for Game 4.

No way I would pay that if I lived in Montreal, but the odds of me being in Montreal for a Conference

Final again are not exactly high.

Wow, that's what... 300% markup? Hope it's well worth it man! I'm jealous.