GDT: Game 2, Habs vs Penguins

dlbalr

Holy crap I heard that and was about to write up a thread.

What a loser ... that's why he's an athlete ( somehow ) cause he has some social ( mental ) issues

Two words.

EVANDER KANE

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap I heard that and was about to write up a thread.

What a loser ... that's why he's an athlete ( somehow ) cause he has some social ( mental ) issues

IF the Hockey Ghosts are ever going to show their spirits in this series... Unethical and Un-Hockey like gestures of the sort will! No doubt in my mind!

Just read that as well.. That's so hypocritical for Cooke to point the finger like that.

And upon reflection, I think it's a pretty transparent (and lame) attempt to get PK off of his game.

I just watched now to calm and soothe myself down

HAHA me too!!!! thanks for the memories!!! Ahhhhh I fell good now!!

lol

GO HABS GO!!!

ALSO seeing as I've seen Alex HEnry play with PK SUBBAN in Hamilton... I also believe HENRY is the next best choice for a call up!

correct me if I'm wrong, but I kinda understood Henry to be a heavy. I thought his function was basically to fight and take penalties - neither of which we have a lot of need for this series.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I kinda understood Henry to be a heavy. I thought his function was basically to fight and take penalties - neither of which we have a lot of need for this series.

Objectively speaking (cause I know the fella) I have to admit I was surprised to see him skate fast comparatively for a guy his size...

He's fast enough he can finish his checks (unlike most big guys that only finish checks on players that come skating towards them), he plays loads of PK duty in Hamilton (aside from PK protecting) but yes his main role is protector, But I can see him fit nicely as a 7th D that can play forward (played forward for Jacques lemaire in Minnesota and Last year for Carbo) switching with Bergeron when Bergies minutes start to pile too much.. I believe he fits the team if we are going to play mostly 3 lines and have 7 D

I've lost count how many times I've watched that video.

+1 Particularly like the last punch while Cook goes down. Just like if Kane was saying "And this is a punch from everybody in this league" !