Flyers @ Habs GDT: Game 4

bar

Let's go fellas...a full 60 minutes please. Get to Leighton early..he's prime for another weak goal.

A good start so far, with some decent chances -- just have to get the puck past Leighton.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

need to get that first period goal.. we are outplaying them, but nothing to show for it yet.

I don't think a holding call is the way to get that, though. :angry: :angry: :angry:

figures.. they were letting them play.. as long as it was Philly that needed to hang on.. first weak call they could find against the habs..

So frustrating... if that was a penalty, then we should have had a few PP by now..

huge kill. this is what happened in the first two games.. outplay them, no goals.. weak call.. PP goal against... deja friggin vu...

He had a couple of choices there.......speed up and get the puck OR wait for Asham to play the puck and tie him up.... But he pick's door #3 and holds him.... :puke:

anyone have a direct link to a good stream?

We need to go to the net more

boys are not moving up ice fast enough...taking too long and letting Philly back check...

Will AK ever show up? He must be due for a good game and a goal at some point.

What are you talking about?

He has played well

He has played well

+1 he has been playing hard, taking the body, just a bit snake bitten right now.

Sorry, he is playing average.. he finds a way to flub or screw up most plays.. now yes, he is fighting a bit harder, but wake me up when he actually contributes to the offense.

He is just not sharp.. defintely bringing his B game... we need everyone to bring their A game.

He has played well

Sorry, he is playing average.. he finds a way to flub or screw up most plays.. now yes, he is fighting a bit harder, but wake me up when he actually contributes to the offense.

He is just not sharp.. defintely bringing his B game... we need everyone to bring their A game.

Do you think Gomez has played well?

Not good enough, but better then AK.. he is skating and setting people up. He can't score worth crap, but at least he can pass...

AK is on Plek's line to score. He has blown many good chances. His passes are bouncing, not saucer.

Pleks, AK, and Gomez need to be better, but I would say gomez and Pleks are doing a bit better then AK.. and Pouliot for that matter.

Seriously.. Moore and Laps have hotter sticks then AK right now.

Do you think Gomez has played well?
Edited by brobin

AK hasnt scored since his hat trick, but he has had a few assists

He also has to be credited with Cammy`s 3rd goal in game 7 vs Pittsburgh

He has been working well and contributing

Sorry.. I just don't see it.. forgetting points, I find he is just not sharp. I think he could have 4 or 5 more goals if he was playing like he could.

He is playing like a 3rd liner, which is not what we need from him right now.

AK hasnt scored since his hat trick, but he has had a few assists

He also has to be credited with Cammy`s 3rd goal in game 7 vs Pittsburgh

He has been working well and contributing