bar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we have nothing to lose

Go to the net, behead Leightin, whatever

How the h*ll did we let him skate in all alone?!?!?

It looks like something was in Gorges`way

they are finding a way to lose.. I just don't understand why they reverted to the sit back, cycle crap.. clearly the refs are not giving them any powerplays...

but they are giving them to Philly.. this could be the game if they don't kill this off.. huge kill coming up...

this game is all about the lack of team desire to drive to the net and shoot.. back to periphery shooting and deep cycle...

+1

I cant believe we are not doing what we did in game 3

Philly outshooting us 9-0 in the 2nd

Fantastic

I thought we had the best crowd

What a bunch of quitters

Can you really blame them, how can you go over a period without getting a shot on goal???

I thought we had the best crowd

What a bunch of quitters

Can you really blame them, how can you go over a period without getting a shot on goal???

This series is over.. habs are back to playing like they did game one and two... no scoring chances.. philly gets two walk ins on Halak to go up 2-0...

I thought we had speed.. you telling me we can't skate around Pronger? At least force him to take a penalty?

We are not coming back down 3 games to 1 against Philly.. this sure feels like they are satisfied not getting swept.. got one win with speed and aggressiveness, now back to being afraid to lose.

Bummer.. Philly is playing a perfect road game... hung on the first 10 minutes (thanks for calling nothing there refs), then slowly build momentum.

I guess we will see if the boys can respond, but I can't lie and say I am optimistic...

I feel bad for Subban.. he is getting the goat on that but he just doesn't understand why the hell no one went hard in on the offense. You are down one.. go on a rush.. go hard.. go deep.. looks around and see the rest of them just watching...

JM and his zero offense strategy is going to drive Subban nuts...

Edited by brobin